ACT III: Might Of The Sky

I woke up with Draco, Eva, And the lady from the rain checking on me. My head was heavy, throbbing like its my second heart.

"Here, have a drink of this." The nice lady gave me a potion, and i instantly felt like a weight was lifted off me, making me feel instantly better.

"what happened?" i asked as i look around.

"You were possessed by a deceiver demon. they took your mind, and gave you memories you want the most, then feed on your lifeforce the longer you're in it. we lost a lot of knight that way." Draco said with a serious expression. Last time this stoic man looked this serious is when he lost a soldier. It might look terrible of whatever happened to me if he look this shocked. Eva hugged me, sobbing.

it feel like she's very glad im alive. Im happy.

"I'm glad you proved yourself worthy milord." Says the softest, kindest voice to me. i looked, and it was the lady at the inn, and in my possession. She saved me. i looked at her, and thanked her for saving me, and she smiled.

"It's my duty, to serve the champion." she said while smiling. my heart, felt like its melting from her smile. it feels like im safe. like i don't care or fear anything anymore. but she mention champion. Who is this champion? and champion of what?

"I bet you are very confused Milord. Let me explain myself. I am called Brunhilde. I came from between the sky and the earth. I am a spirit of rain and sky send by fate to you, MIlord. the skies has chosen you as the champion, to defeat the evil that lurks to the very edges of the world." she looked as us confused trio and continued;

"I am sent as a messenger, and as servant of the champion. only the champion can save the world from the nearing Doom."

We set a camp, in the jungle. Brunhilde casted a magic circle, making us invisible and safe from harm. Brunhilde explain about what is happening all over the world. apparently, after the angels closed the demon hole, the demons were cut from the archdemons. Beings that are so powerful, even angels will have a tough time fighting. There are no information about the demons other than they do not have self control. a single demon, although powerful, are very straightforward. if the see you, they attack. no intelligence behind it. demon that attacked me was a deceiver, a kind of intelligent demon. they are seldom found in the open, instead they ambush people since they have weak physical attack. once they possess a victim, unless the victim is a mage or a person with powerful spirit, the victim will always end up unsaveable. i'm very lucky if that's the case. brunhilde was there to save me. if not ill be stuck in that dream forever. living in lies, and became that monstrosity meal. wait, what is i'm still in a dream? i never thought of that! what is this STILL that demon trick so i stop fighting?

"Are you ok? "asked Draco as he sees me lost in thought. OH GOD. this look so familiar. out of panic, i punched Draco as hard as i can in the face. after i hit him, the regret was instant. Why you might ask? Well, he is still in full heavy armor. with a helmet. and hes a Vanguard knight. if you don't know how tough these Vanguards are, try hitting a solid wall, with an iron bar. that force that make your entire arm absorb that impact? that what it feels like. either that or you go and punch a solid steel wall. my hand hurt so bad, i feel it all over my body. Now draco, thought the DEMON IS STILL IN ME and tackled me to the GROUND in full armor. i never apologised that many crying before. due to my dumb self, i shamed myself in front of two ladies. i got healed by Eva, and we went to sleep not long after. i didn't really sleep due to embarassment and pain. the pain of my body is cured, but not my heart.

Morning came, and i had an average sleep. My left side felt a bit heavy, is it because of yesterday? i lifted my blanket, and Brunhilde was sleeping all snug beside me. i was speechless. and sweating. mostly panicking. instead of saying what are you doing softly to her, i yelled very loudly,