New World

I woke up in a world I don't recognize. The world I know is no more. This is such a pretty world. the trees are green and the river flows clear. Where am I? I realized something and ran to the river, trying to see my reflection. I'm, not me. I followed the river, still thinking about what happened. my chest is heavy. But there's no pain. after a while, I found a village on the riverbank. everyone was doing their own task and was filled with laughter and joy. it was so peaceful. as I entered the village, I realized that everyone wasn't human. but beast folk. they are basically humanoid creatures, with human facial features but sharpened abilities. but these people were slaughtered when the demons attacked. they were extinct! What in the world is happening here? I was hungry so I was looking for an inn but there were none. then I realized, that food was everywhere. I asked one of the locals if I can't eat some, and they gladly offered me some. it seems this village shares stuff among each other so there not really currency going on. wait. no currency? I asked the local what day it is, but I don't understand their language. 

A kind family took me in for a while, since they know I'm a stranger without a shelter. There's no suspicion of me at all. days passed, and I realized something dire. my body is shrinking. it seems that to them, I'm a lost kid. my body changed magically to make me adapt? I have no idea what is happening. 

I woke up in a bed the family let me slept in. it has been weeks now since I first entered this village. I slowly start to love this and put my past behind me. I'm in a different world.  I got reborn. This may be a gift from the gods, for my past life. the struggle I had. the pain I endured. maybe its time, to let go. I'm a kid now, a beast kid at that. I just wondered why my memories are still intact.  I learned of my family name. The dad is Kojo, the mom is Lisna, and the big brother, Gira. I slowly start to understand the language.  Gira is very aggressive but kind, and mom and dad is just pleasant and kind. Gira protects me really well. he always looks after me and he's the hunter of the village. they have a hunting pack that goes outside the village and hunt for the village meat needs. we have food farms, herb farms, and blacksmith and doctors. this is an amazing place. I want to protect these people. I asked Gira to train me, and he was very hesitant. after trying to convince him, he finally gave up and took me to the training grounds. i took a bow and followed my brother lessons. it's weird. i could see the target clearly despite how far it is. maybe its the beast powers within me. i took aim and shot my arrow. bullseye. everyone was shocked. my brother laughed and pets my head. 

" That was a very lucky shot. try it again," he said while smiling. i shot another arrow, and it split the arrow in the target. everyone was puzzled and look at each other now, confused. so far as there know I'm a kid that got lost. Gira then, with an impressed look in his face, told me to do a test.  he told me to shoot all the target as fast as I can. i took a deep breath and aimed carefully. 

Then I heard it. 

"He was born with a mighty tiger soul, He who was blessed by the Dragon. the boy who has the power to bend the world. May you be the hero of the two worlds." 

That was Kholkikos! my chest felt warm, and I was struggling. Gira was alarmed and rushed to me, but I burst into flames. i could see every grain of the sand, and all the tiniest sound of the world. and I heard the voice of my friends, that they are alive. i wasn't reborn. i was thrown into another world. and this world, somehow, is the key to save the old and the new world. my destiny was to bridge this world, to the other, and at the same time, save them both. i am alexander, and I'm the world saviour.  No. im not alexander anymore. This is the new start of my story. This is the beginning of a new story, of a boy that want to be a hero.