Close Call PT. 2

Shoto P.O.V.:

I ran with Midoriya in my arms over towards where the ambulances and police cars were. His breathing was scattered and irregular. I finally reached some doctors that weren't busy and they immediately saw me, and told me to put him in the ambulance. I laid him down and held his hand while the doctors did some first aid. After they knew he was stable, they drove to the hospital and brought him into a room. They told me to wait in the waiting room since they needed to do an x-ray on him. After about 20 minutes, I saw Midoriya being pulled into a patient room. I looked at the doctor as he made his way over.
"Are you family?" The doctor asked.
"He doesn't have any family. All of his family died." I answered.
"Are you two close?" He asked.
"Yeah. We're friends." I answered.
"Okay. Okay, he has three broken ribs, a concussion, little internal bleeding and he should be up soon. When he was in the ambulance, they put him in a medical coma because they were scared about his condition, but, since his condition isn't too bad, we won't add any more medicine to it and we'll wait for him to wake up." The doctor said.
I nodded and walked into Midoriyas room. I saw him laying there, eyebrows furrowed. I couldn't see his joyful smile, his bright green eyes. I couldn't hear his quiet muttering, his joyful voice. I missed everything. I pulled a chair closer to his bed and sat down in it. I had reached my hand out and intertwined mine and Midoriyas fingers.
"I'm sorry. I got distracted and let the ice melt a bit. It's my fault that you're here. You probably can't even hear me, so why am I talking to you. God, it's so hard to see you like this. You look like you're in pain even while you're unconscious. It's all my fault. I'm sorry. I just,,,, I got distracted by how you handled the situation and at that point, I remembered some of the reasons why I love you, I mean, what's not to love about you. I can't help but think that if I had pushed my feelings to the side a bit more, you would have been okay." I said.
There was a knock at the door, followed by people walking in. It was Kirishima and Bakugou. Kirishima looked at Midoriya before looking at me. He saw the pain in my eyes and walked over and hugged me. I hugged back. Bakugou cleared his throat.
"Stop being jealous Katsu, he's upset." Kirishima said, letting me go and walking over to Bakugou.
"I'm not jealous. But I thought we were visiting Deku not half n' half." Bakugou exclaimed.
"I know. But it looks like Midoriyas not awake yet. Todoroki, do you know what his condition is?" Kirishima asked.
"Yeah, three broken ribs, concussion and little internal bleeding. He's in a medical coma from the ambulance ride but the doctor said he'd be up soon." I answered.
"Okay. Well, we're going to head off. But one thing Todoroki, tell him when he wakes up, okay?" Kirishima stated.
"I will." I responded.
Kirishima and Bakugou left, leaving me here with Midoriya. I sat back down and held his hand again. I laid my head down next to our intertwined fingers and slowly fell asleep. I was woken by feeling something move. Something in my hand moved. I opened my eyes and saw Midoriyas thumb stroking my knuckles. I looked up and saw Midoriya staring right at me.
"You know, I heard everything you said." Midoriya stated.
"What all did you hear?" I asked, suddenly aware that I had said that I love him.
"That you're sorry, you think it's your fault, that you love me, Kirishima saying you should tell me." He said, casually.
I blushed, knowing he had heard the part where I said I love him.
"Is it true?" He asked.
"Is what true?" I asked.
"Do you really love me?" He asked, a blush set on his cheeks and the bridge of his nose.
"Yeah. I've liked you since after the sport festival." I answered, telling the truth.
"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He asked.
"Well, you were always trying your best to become better, or you were studying, or you were with Iida, Tsu and Uraraka. And I didn't think a confession would have helped you concentrate on training." I answered.
"God, you're really dumb. I've literally had feelings for you, for a very long time. And if you had told me, I would have been able to stop daydreaming in the middle of class, thinking about you while I study, daze off while talking to my friends. All of that wouldn't have happened if you had told me. You know exactly how shy and flustered I got when we were in school. I wanted to confess to you so many times, but you were either already gone, or I had chickened out." Midoriya said, smiling.
"Do you wanna go on a date sometime?" I asked.
"I'd love to, but first I need to get released out of this hospital."
"Oh yeah, you'll be released tomorrow and you're not allowed to work nor be alone for 3 weeks. And I'm taking care of you, whether you like it or not." I stated.
"I'd very much like that."

3rd P.O.V.:

Soon they started their own little conversations about anything random. Shoto had slept next to Izuku on the bed and had helped him get home the next day. They had a wonderful first date. He helped the shorter male for 3 weeks before he was completely healed. A few days after he was allowed to work again, they decided to move in together and spend their time together, forever.

Words: 1011

Thank you for reading this. I know it's not that good but I wrote it in 50 minutes as soon as I woke up. Bye from Author-Chan!!!💙💙