Stormy (Iideku)

Izuku P.O.V.:

I sat in the common room as I watched the news on my phone. My earphones were tucked in my ears as I listened to the reporter speak.
"The villain 'Kage' has been captured and taken into captivity. He's in prison and can no longer do any harm to the citizens of Hosu city. Now onto the weather with Shōyō Hinata." The male spoke.
"Thank you, Yuu Nishinoya. Tonight there's going to be a bad storm in Musutafu. It is strongly recommended that you stay inside, as there will be hail, thunder and lightning. The weather will continue being stormy for 3 more days until the sun comes back. Thank you for listening. Goodbye." The orange haired male uttered.
I jumped, hearing that there was going to be a storm. No one, except my mom, knows that I'm scared of storms. I'm going to look like such a scaredy cat if someone sees me. But I can't not leave my room for 3 days. That would seem suspicious.
"Are you okay, Midoriya? You're muttering and you look quite pale. Shall I escort you to recovery girl?" Iida asked.
"I'm okay, Iida-kun. It's just- uh, nevermind." I stated.
Iida sat next to me and looked at me.
"You can tell me, Midoriya. I'm not just the class president, but I'm also your friend." The blue haired male pointed out.
"I'm okay, really. Thanks for your concern, Iida-kun." I said, smiling shakily at him.
"If you say so. Anyway, lunch is ready. I was coming to get you." Iida explained.
I nodded, standing up and walking to the dinner table. I sat next to Iida-kun and Uraraka-chan. Uraraka-chan started talking about how she's improved with her quirk and her bubbly personality made everyone around her smile.
"I can hold very heavy things in the air for 30 minutes. I've improved so much!" She gushed.
"That's so cool, Uraraka-chan. I'm glad you've improved so much!" I stated, smiling at her.
She returned my smile and thanked me. A loud crash was heard from outside. Thunder. I jumped a little. Luckily, no one noticed. I stood up, grabbing my plate.
"I'm going t-to my room. Goodnight e-everyone." I stuttered as I walked into the kitchen, placed my dish in the sink and quickly made my way into my dorm room. I jumped in my bed and curled up under my blankets. 'I should probably change before there's too much thunder.' I thought as I stood up. I grabbed my grey sweatpants and a random top. Once I was dressed, I remembered what I always did when storms came. Listen to music with my headphones. I grabbed my phone and plugged my headphones in, but before I could turn the music on, thunder roared in the sky and I jumped and squealed, quickly pressing play on my playlists. 'I'm hungry.' I thought, then deciding that I would go down and grab an apple.

3rd person P.O.V.:

Izuku was wearing grey sweatpants and a light blue, long sleeved crop top with a pineapple over his heart. His top cut off just above his belly button and showed his muscular torso. His earphones were in his ears, music set to the loudest volume. He slowly made his way downstairs and walked into the kitchen. Tenya and Ochaco walked into the kitchen.
"I strongly advise you not to do that, Uraraka. You could get hur-" The blue haired male stopped talking in the middle of his word.
His face flushed bright red and Ochaco looked at him confused. She looked at his face then in the direction the taller male was facing. There she saw Izuku in sweatpants and a crop top. She smirked and looked back at Tenya.
"So, you like Deku-kun?" The brunette questioned.
"Wha? Where did you get that informaton? Why would you think such a thi-" The male answered.
"He can't hear any of this. He has earphones in. So, do you?" She quizzed again.
"I guess you could say that I have some feelings other than friendship for him." Tenya confessed.
The green haired male turned around and jumped as he saw his friends there. He took one earphone out and smiled slightly.
"You guys scared me." The greenette admitted.
"I apologize Midoriya. It wasn't our intention to scare you." Tenya said, bowing.
"It's okay, Iida-kun. I just couldn't hear anything. It's not your fault." The small male said, smiling at the other male.
"What are you guys talking about?" The young male inquired.
The tallest blushed while sputtering.
"Just about the person Iida-kun likes." The bubbly female stated.
"Uraraka!" Tenya exclaimed.
She smirked. Izukus smile faltered before he pasted a fake one on his face.
"Ooh! Who is it?" The green eyed boy questioned, his heart breaking slowly.
The male with glasses on his nose stuttered.
"You don't have to tell me. Maybe describe the person." The boy said.
"He's beautiful. He's talented. He's strong, really strong. Physically and emotionally. He has beautiful, emerald eyes. Super soft-looking hair. He's kind and shy. He probably doesn't know that I like him." Tenya gushed.
"Geez, you're whipped," Ochaco said, laughing "but it is all true. He's exactly like that."
"He sounds great! I'm glad you found someone like that. A-Anyway, I'm going to go back u-upstairs. I'll see you later." The small boy said, waving at his friends and heading to his room before his friends could see his teary eyes.
"We should have a movie night. We can invite Deku-kun and Tsu-chan." The brunette suggested, smiling up at Tenya.
"So you can hang out with your girlfriend, you mean?" The blue haired male stated.
"S-She's not my girlfriend." The bubbly girl stuttered.
"But that is a good idea. Your room?"
"Yeah, we'll do my room. It's comfier, since I do have a bean bag for 2 people to use." She stated, smirking at me.
"You can invite them. I'll go grab the dvds and laptop from my room and bring them to yours." The strict male said, walking to his room. The bubbly girl texted her friends and asked if they wanted to join. Tsuyu has agreed but Izuku said he was going to study. Tenya arrived at Ochacos room with the laptop and dvds and shortly after, Tsuyu arrived.
"Where's Midoriya?" The blue haired male asked.
"He said he was going to study, but I'm dragging him out of his room and in here. He has got to spend some time doing something other than studying. Be right back." The brunette stated, strolling out of the room. She took the elevator up to the green haired males room and knocked. When she got no answer, she knocked again. Silence.
"Deku-kun, I'm coming in." The girl stated, opening the door slightly. She saw a body shaped figure under the blanket and walked over. She pulled the blanket off the boy, startling him. He pulled out an earphone and spoke.
"Uraraka! You scared me." The greenette admitted.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to. Anyway, you're coming with me. We're having movie night!" The brunette said, dragging the male out of his bed. She dragged him all the way downstairs and into her room.
"I got him." The brunette cheered as she got in her room, the green haired male in tow behind her.
"I think you might have scared Midoriya, Uraraka." Tenya said, looking at the boy hiding behind the brunette.
"Oops. Sorry, Deku-kun. I'm going to go grab snacks, make yourselves comfortable." The bubbly girl cheered as she skipped out of the room. Tsuyu sat on the bed, Tenya on the beanbag and Izuku sat on the floor, leaning against the bed. Ochaco came back in the room, sat on her bed and dumped the snacks out.
"Everyone grab something. And then we can vote on a movie!" The brunette exclaimed.
Tenya grabbed a box of fruits, Tsuyu grabbed some gummy bears, Ochaco grabbed a chocolate bar and Izuku grabbed a small bag of butter popcorn.
"You're not going to get comfortable there, Deku-kun!" The brunette stated.
"She's right. Kero." Tsuyu claimed.
"I-I'll be fine. But, can I just go back to my room? I-I think I w-would prefer being alone, i-in my room." The green eyed male said.
"Oh come on, Deku-kun! Live a little!" The girl with the floating quirk said.
"Okay, I'll stay." He agreed.
"What movie shall we watch? We have 'the princess bride','Titanic','to all the boys I've loved before','clueless','the last song'. What do you guys think?" The bubbly girl asked.
"I vote for 'the princess bride'! Kero." The green haired girl stated.
"I agree with Tsuyu." The blue haired male exclaimed.
"I like that movie! What do you think, Deku-kun?" The pink cheeked girl asked.
"Yeah. That's-That's a good movie." The male replied.
Shortly after their conversation, the movie was put on. Everyone's attention was on the laptop. Except for one person. Tenya was looking at Izuku. Noticing everything. He noticed the look of fear on his face and frowned. Thunder roared and the girls screeched. Tenya's attention turned to them. Izuku slid further into the corner, bringing his knees to his chest.
"Are you two okay?" The blue haired hero asked.
"Yeah. The thunder just scared us." The frog quirked girl answered.
"I have an idea of what we could do to distract us." The other girl piped up.
Tsuyu and Tenya looked at her as she continued speaking.
"We could play truth or dare. That way we would be distracted." She suggested.
Everyone agreed except the boy in the corner who wasn't paying attention. Ochaco stood up and crouched in front of him, nudging the short male slightly. He shook his head slightly, as if coming out of a trance.
"What? I'm sorry, I spaced out." The young male spoke.
"Do you want to play truth or dare with us?" The girl repeated.
The green haired male nodded slightly.
"Okay, everyone turn toward the bed so we can play. We should reveal our sexuality's first so that we don't make mistakes. I'll go first. I'm bisexual!" She stated.
"I'm a lesbian." The other girl spoke.
"I'm attracted to males only." The tallest male exclaimed.
"Um, well, I'm, uh, I'm gay." The small male explained.
"Okay, I'll go first! Deku-kun, truth or dare?" The brunette asked.
Izuku: "T-Truth."
Ochaco: "Do you have a crush? And if you do, describe him."
Izuku: "I do. He's smart, strong, patient, really handsome, amazingly blue eyes, he's really tall, he makes my heart flutter."
Ochaco and Tsuyu look at each other and then at Tenya. Izuku notices and his eyes widen before he looks back at the floor.
Izuku: "But he'll never like me."
Ochaco: "Why wouldn't he like you? You're amazing."
Izuku: "Tsuyu, truth or dare?"
Tsuyu: "Hit me with a dare!"
Izuku: "Next time you see your crush, kiss them."
Tsuyu blushed, looked to the side and pecked Ochacos lips.
Izuku: "I was not expecting that."
Ochaco: "You have a crush on me?"
Tsuyu nodded, looking at her hands. Ochaco smiled and kissed Tsuyu's cheek. A pink dust had set on both of their cheeks.
Tsuyu: "Iida, truth or dare?"
Tenya: "Dare."
Tsuyu: "Call your crush and tell them you like them."
Tenya: "Truth."
Ochaco: "You can't change your answer. Plus, it's a good time to tell him. I'm pretty sure he likes you."
Izuku looked at the floor, a frown plastered on his face.
Tenya: "I highly doubt it, but fine."
Thunder crashed and Izuku winced. Tenya pulled his phone out and turned so that he could see Izuku.
Tenya: "Can I do it outside? I swear I'll tell you what happens."
Ochaco: "Okay. But, remember, I know who it is, I can ask him and make sure."
Tenya nodded before stepping outside. He went in his settings and turned caller ID off and dialed the number.

Izuku P.O.V.:

My phone started to ring so I took it out of my pocket.
Izuku: "There's no caller ID."
Ochaco: "Put it on speaker, so we can hear as well."
I nodded, accepting the call and putting it on speaker.
Izuku: "Hello? Who is this?"
???: "I love you, Izuku Midoriya."
Izuku: "Who is this?"
???: "I just left the room you're in."
A blush blessed my features. I stood up and walked towards the door, my hand gripping the handle.
Izuku: "Iida-Kun?"
I opened the door and looked at Iida-Kun. I walked out and closed the door.
Tenya: "You don't have to make up any excuses for not liking me, I can handle it. I completely understa-"
I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my head in his chest.
Tenya: "Midoriya?"
Izuku: "You don't understand at all. I don't have to make up excuses for not liking you, because I like you. Heck, I love you."
Tenya: "Do you want to be my boyfriend?"
The smaller boy blushed, but nodded violently.
Thunder clashed and I twitched.
Tenya: "Are you okay, Midoriya?"
I nodded.
Izuku: "Izuku. Call me Izuku."
Tenya: "Okay. Do you want to go back inside, Izuku?"
Izuku: "Sure. Let's go back inside, Iida-kun."
Tenya: "Call me Tenya."
I released Tenya from the hug and gripped the door handle. Before I could open the door, Tenya linked our fingers. I blushed, but continued opening the door. We walked into the room, Tenya sat on the beanbag and I was about to sit on the floor, when Tenya pulled me onto the beanbag next to him.
Ochaco: "So, you two dating now?"
I blushed.
Tenya: "I am proud to say that I have a beautiful boyfriend."
Ochaco: "Aw! That's so cute.Anyway, let's continue watching movies."
The laptop started making noise when the play button was pressed. The movie continued to play as everyone started to fall asleep, next to their special someone.

Words: 2399

Okay, so, I started to get slightly lazy towards the end, cause I got writers block but really wanted to finish this. Anyway, hope you enjoyed. Leave a vote if you did and please comment any ideas you have for other oneshots or any ship suggestions that I should write.Thank you, bye from Author-Chan!!!💙💙