"He's Not The Only One Worried, Katsuki." (Todobakudeku)

Okay, no quirk au! They have all been in a relationship for a year and share an apartment. Katsuki is a lawyer and often has late hours. Izuku owns a café and very often stays to help his employees, being the cinnamon roll he is. Shoto works in his father's company (Enji isn't a terrible human being in this! And Rei isn't in a mental hospital. Also, Touya isn't burnt up with scars, but he does dye his hair black and prefers to be called Dabi. Lol, sorry!) They are around mid 20. Anyway, on with the story!

~~~

3rd person P.O.V.:

As he locked up the café, he pulled out his phone and called Shoto. The phone rang. Once. Twice. Thrice-

"Izuku?" The male answered.

"Hi, Shoto. Are you done with work?" The bubbly male asked.

"Yes. I'm just packing up my things. I'll be home soon. Are you on your way home?" Shoto questioned.

"Yep! Just locked up the café. Should I cook something?" He asked, starting the short walk to their apartment.

"If you like. I'll help you when I get home, too." Shoto spoke.

"Okay! Do you know when Kacchan finishes work?" Izuku asks.

"I'm not sure. I apologise." Shoto states.

"It's okay. I'll see you at home, I love you!" Izuku cheers.

"I love you, too." Shoto replies.

After a few more minutes, Izuku grabbed his house keys from his pocket and unlocked the apartment door.

He stepped inside, closing the door, slipping off his shoes and walking to the kitchen.

Once there, he grabs the necessary ingredients for Ramen. He had chicken, noodles, spinach, eggs and sweetcorn all laid out on the counter. He started preparing and cooking everything when he heard a voice.

"I'm home." A slight monotone voice called.

"Welcome home, Shoto." Izuku shouted back.

After a few more seconds, Shoto wrapped his arms around the smaller boys waist.

"What are you making?" Shoto asked.

"Ramen. Kacchan can make it spicy when he eats it, too." Izuku answered.

"Anything I can help you with?" Shoto asked.

"Can you set the table and pour some water into glasses?" Izuku asked.

"Hmm." The taller male hummed.

"Can you call Kacchan? Or text him? Ask him when he'll be home?" Izuku questioned.

"I'll call him." The male replied.

A few seconds later, the male spoke again.

"Katsuki?... We want to know when you'll be home.... I apologise for interrupting your work.... Yes, I'll let him know.... I love you.... I know, goodbye."

"He said he wouldn't be home till late. Some major case came up." Shoto recalls.

"Oh. We barely see him anymore. He's always at work." Izuku frowned.

"I know, Izuku. But, he's working. He's earning money to spoil us. You know that." Shoto comforts the small boy. "He said he loves you."

The greenette smiled. "In his own weird way?"

"What other way would he say it?"

The two boys chuckle before sitting at the table. They both pile their plates with food.

"Itadakimasu." They say before slowly eating their food.

As they ate, they held a small conversation about work and their day, as usual. After they had finished, they cleared everything away and put the leftover ramen in a container and placed it in the fridge.

They both did their usual routines before sitting on the couch, completely ready for bed.

"What time is it?" Izuku asked his boyfriend.

Shoto turned his head to the clock on the wall. "It's 11:30 pm."

"Can we just wait here for Kacchan?" Izuku asked, looking up at the male whose lap he was sat on.

"Of course."

"Kacchan is overworking himself. He needs to rest more, take more time for himself, he's going to make himself sick." Izuku rambled.

"Just rest, Izuku. Maybe we can get Katsuki to take some time off." Shoto suggested.

The smaller boy hummed. After about an hour of talking and waiting, the smaller boy started to fall asleep.

"Go to sleep, Izuku. I'll wake you when Katsuki gets home." Shoto whispered.

The smaller boy soon fell asleep in the arms of one of his boyfriends. At around 01:15 am, the door clicked open and seconds passed before a figure walked further in.

"You're still up?" Katsuki spoke, rather loudly.

"Shh. Izuku is asleep." Shoto pointed at the sleeping boy in his lap.

"Sorry." The blond male whispered.

He walked closer to his partners and smiled.

"He's worried, ya know." Shoto spoke.

"He's always worried." Katsuki replied.

"He's not the only one worried, Katsuki. You're working too much. You'll make yourself sick. I know you're strong and can handle many things, but you'll make us sick with worry. Especially Izuku." Shoto spoke, voice hushed.

"Maybe I should take some time off." The blond sighed, sitting next to his boyfriends.

"Call in sick to work tomorrow. I can do the same, and Izuku has his workers that can take care of the place. We can have some time for us." Shoto suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds good." He muttered.

A small smile formed on Shotos face.

"Izuku will be very happy."

"The nerd is happy whenever he sees either of us, of course he'll be happy."

The blond kissed the smaller boys forehead before giving the dual colour haired male a peck on the lips.

"Sleep?" Katsuki questioned.

"You should eat first. Izuku made food, it's in the fridge. You can make it spicy to your liking." Shoto demanded. "We'll wait here for you."

"I ate at the office. The intern brought everyone some food since she knew we'd be there late." Katsuki spoke.

"Okay. Let's go to bed." Shoto spoke.

"I'll take him. Your legs must be numb." Katsuki gently lifted the small boy out of the others arms.

They made their way to their shared bedroom and the greenette and red and white haired male laid down, while Katsuki changed and brushed his teeth.

After a few minutes, Katsuki emerged from the bathroom and laid next to the greenette, wrapping his arms round his waist and linking them with the other, still awake, male.

"Sorry to have made you worry, Shoto, I'm just trying to give you guys the best life you could have." Katsuki whispered.

"I know."