Trapped PT. 2

"Romantically? That would explain why it's different than with my other friends." Shoto said, in thought. Shoto shook his head, as if shaking his thoughts out of his mind. "Wanna just talk until we come up with a plan?" Shoto suggested. "Yeah, might be a good idea. What do you want to talk about?" Izuku asked, dropping his head back down, since it was exhausting holding his head up. "How's your mother? Is she doing okay?" Shoto inquired. Izuku basically jumped and sat up as much as possible, basically just enough for Shoto to see him and him to see Shoto. His eyes lit up as he rambled on about how she's doing and talking about what worries she had about her son and the fact that she's proud of him. Shoto admired the boy before he couldn't hold himself back anymore. He raised his hand and placed it on the smaller boys cheek, startling the boy, before leaning in and kissing his soft lips. Izukus hands found their way around Shotos neck and Shoto had one of his hands on the greenettes cheek while the other rested on his lower back. There was some crackling before a voice sounded. "Have you f***ing kissed yet?" A loud and angry sounding voice spoke. Shoto and Izuku pulled apart quickly and looked at each other before it clicked. "Kacchan?!" Izuku yelled. "Yeah, it's me nerd. Everyone was sick of your pining so we all made a plan and did this. Now sort out your feelings. We'll be back in an hour to get you extras out." The angry blonde declared. "Wha? Kacchan! We've already been here for ages." Izuku complained, "plus, I'm in a very embarrassing position." Izuku said, blushing. "I know what position you're in. I pushed you in there, damn nerd. Now, sort out your relationship before I blow both of you into millions of little pieces." He grumbled, irritated. "That's not very heroic, Kacchan!" The small boy said, knowing it would tick off the angry man speaking to him. "What did you say, Deku?" The number 3 hero boomed. "Nothing." Izuku muttered, knowing exactly that Katsuki would get frustrated. "I'M GONNA F****ING KILL YOU, YOU DAMN PIECE OF S-" The blonde got interrupted by a cheerful sounding voice. "Katsuki, don't be so harsh. He's trying to wind you up so you let him out. Isn't that right, Midoriya-kun?" The red head voiced, excitedly. "I hate that you know me so well, Kirishima-kun!" Izuku pouted. "Anyway, we're gonna go leave you for an hour and make out. Bye!" The cheerful man said, before completely disconnecting the speaker. "Are Bakugou and Kirishima a couple?" Shoto quizzed, confused. "They have been for over a year. I can't believe you haven't noticed." Izuku stated, flabbergasted. "I said talk about your relationship, not mine." Katsuki spoke over the speaker. "Go make out with your boyfriend, Kacchan!" Izuku shouted. "Says the guy who's been crushing on the same guy since we started U.A.!" Katsuki raged. "You're not supposed to say that!" The greenettes voice got louder towards the end. "Okay, Todoroki, Midoriya-kun, go sort your relationship, Katsuki, get away from the speaker and pay attention to me."

Words: 566

I can't be bothered to finish this. I've lost all motivation and this is the only story that's not completely finished. Bye from Author-chan!💙💙