Blind Date (Bakudeku)

No quirk AU!
Grown up AU!
Also, in the AU, Baku hasn't seen Deku since they were 10 and he moved far away. Also, he never bullied Deku, they were best friends, but lost contact. Though, baku was still loud and yelled a lot.
They are now 24! Baku owns a tattoo shop and Deku owns a café.

Katsuki P.O.V.:

As the squad and I sat on my couch, Mina spoke up.

"Hey baku?" She asked.

"Hmm?" I hummed, looking up from my phone.

"Everyone on the squad has someone. Kami with Sero, Kiri with me! Ochaco, Tsu and I have a person who you could go on a blind date with!" She cheered.

"I already told you, I don't want to date one of those crazy fangirls!" I growled.

"Don't worry, it's not a girl, and they don't know it's you they're going on a blind date with! I already made sure he's cute, and he is! He's cute and hot and kind, and a cinnamon roll!" She cheered again.

I saw Kirishima tighten his grip around Minas waist and frown.

"I think your boyfriend is jealous, Mi." I laughed.

"Yeah yeah, I'm sorry Ei. I'm just trying to convince Baku to go on the blind date!" She whined.

"I'll go, but I can't promise that it'll work out." I mumbled, turning my attention back to my phone.

"Okay, so we have yours and his outfits planned to let you know what you look like. It's tomorrow evening at 7:00 at *random fancy restaurant*. You'll be wearing your black, ripped jeans and your grey Button up. He'll be wearing a white Button up with a green v-neck sweater on top with grey slacks. He has green curly hair, too. Ooh, with an undercut. Okay?" She questioned, smiling.

"You wanna be here before I leave so you can inspect me?" I asked, jokingly.

"Of course I'm going to be here! I have to make sure you look perfect! This guy is adorable, amazing, absolutely tolerable of yelling idiots. We tested him. We used Todoroki, and when he yells, he's scary. And because he rarely yells, we all got more scared of him, than we ever did of you." Mina laughed.

I nodded, smiling lightly.

Time skip:

It was around 5:30 pm, Mina had already charged into my apartment and pushed me around.

"Mi, the place is 15 minutes away, I don't think I'll need an hour and 15 minutes to get ready." I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

I had just gotten back from work half hour ago and was on the couch, relaxing when Mina came and disrupted my quiet time.

She jumped on my stomach when I laid back on the couch.

"Oi! What do you think you're doing? Get off me, you damn extra!" I shouted at her, pushing her back.

"Stop that! Baku, I know I'm your favourite, no need to act so mean~" She whined.

"Whatever. Why are you here so early?" I asked, sitting up.

"I wanted to see how you are. I know you had work so I wanted to make sure you were in a good mood before you go on your date." She chimed, smiling at me.

"I'm fine. There was a good amount of costumers and they weren't too annoying." I told her.

"Ooh, what kind of tattoos did you give them?" She asked.

"Different kinds." I stated, bored.

Time skip:

After I stepped out of the shower, I dressed in the outfit given to me, styled my hair, brushed my teeth and walked out.