Barry and Hank - Gay Play Part 7

Plot: Noho Hank joins Gene Cousineau's acting class for a hobby (and y'know... to get closer to Barry). Gene wants the class to perform a scene from any play or a scene that they wrote themselves. Hank writes a special scene for him and Barry to perform. Sally and Barry get into a little bit of a conflict.

Part 7 - Barry's P.O.V

As Barry lays on his back, he thinks about Hank, what they had said to each other and the look on everyone's faces as they walked back out onto stage. He remembers that Nick and Jermaine, his roommates were both in class at the time. He unlocks his door and rushes out to the lounge room where they were both sitting. They turn their heads around surprised to see Barry out of his room because he normally stays in there anyway. 'What happened in class today?' Barry asks them, kind of scared to hear the answer. 'What? Like everything?' Nick asks. 'Yes, everything! Right now, everything you heard and saw. Now' he demands 'Ok, well other then Hank having a full on panic attack, Sally followed you and Hank backstage but stayed at the door to the room you guys walked into, at least that's what she told us.'

Barry listens intently to Nick and Jermaine's sides of the story, because everyone has their own story. Jermaine didn't really add anything to it, other then the fact that he had been on his phone and had just found his scene that he will perform with Antonio. Nick said that he saw Sally storm off the stage, collect her things, walk out into the foyer and he could hear her heels stomping on the foyer floor with thundering intensity. Nick was jealous of her heels, he said. 'After she dramatically stormed out of the theatre, without saying anything to Gene, which is very brave of her, you and Hank slowly walked out of the curtains. Your arm was still around his shoulder and then-' Barry stops Nick. 'My arm was around his shoulder?' he asks, dumbfounded, his eyes lighting up and a small smile barely showing through the concrete that was Barry's face 'Yeah, you don't remember that?' Barry denies.

'Ok, thanks Nick' Barry says, starting to walk off in a very happy and content looking way. Nick is flattered but Jermaine is offended 'Wait, hold up where's my thanks?' he asks, slightly perking up out of his recliner chair. 'Oh, yeah thanks Jermaine... for whatever you did?' Now, Barry starts walking back down the hallway. He feels as if the world had stopped. He walks back into his room and lays back down on his bed. He stares at his black bag which contained Hanks script along with some other things Barry had taken to the class. He then hears the sounds of notifications from his phone, that was laying dormant on the bedside table. He looked over and on the screen it read 'Sally'. He was now put in a difficult situation, read Hanks script or pick up the phone to his.. well whatever she was to him. Barry grabs his phone slowly and almost regretfully from the bedside table.