Barry and Hank - Gay Play Part 10

Plot: Noho Hank joins Gene Cousineau's acting class for a hobby (and y'know... to get closer to Barry). Gene wants the class to perform a scene from any play or a scene that they wrote themselves. Hank writes a special scene for him and Barry to perform. Sally and Barry get into a little bit of a conflict.

Part 10

As the warm sun shines in on the bed they are in, Barry pulls Hank closer to him 'I never thought this would ever happen. I thought Barry was the straightest straight man I have ever met!' he thought to himself, but apparently not. Barry groans, pulls Hank toward him again and whispers playfully into his ear, with a smile 'I'm not letting go of you.' 'Did I say I wanted you to?' Hank replies. 'I guess not..' Barry opens his eyes and is met with the back of Hanks head. He stares at it for a while and unexpected to Hank, he kisses it. Hank suddenly gets a huge rush of love come over him and his heart goes all fuzzy inside his chest.

Barry slowly lets go of his grip on Hank and crawls out of bed. As Barry stands up, towering over his side of the warm bed, Hank can't help but stare at his body. Sure, it wasn't that toned but it sure as hell looked good. Think of a man with a slight dad bod but with an extra layer of fat and that's what Hank was staring at and he thought it was beautiful. You see, Hank didn't really care for muscles, he only cared if the man he loved was a good man and while Barry has killed people, he knew that he would never harm Hank badly again. after being shot in the shoulder

Hank hears Barry's faint tired voice and fades back to reality. 'Come on Hank, we have to get up and go to class' he says excitedly which caused Hanks heart to beat faster. Barry could see this had unsettled him so he placed his lips on Hanks forehead and this calmed him down immediately. 'You didn't have any problems with the script?' he asks Barry 'What? No of course not! I loved it.' he smiles softly and picks his clothes up off the floor, dressing himself as Hank lies naked in bed. A thought comes to Hanks head. 'Barry, have you ever had a relationship with a man before?' Barry is stopped while he has his shirt over his head. He slips his arms through the long sleeves 'You probably wouldn't expect it but yes, I have actually. I've had many but the most memorable one was a man called Eddie'

Hank is surprised. 'He had been my boyfriend for 8 years and we almost got married. We only broke up 2 years ago because he found out what I did, you know with the whole killing people thing. He called me a psychopath and never talked to me again. I hadn't had anything with another man up until last night with you. I think I was still healing from it and that's why I got with Sally.. ' Hanks heart drops 'Well, even though you killed people, I still love you Barry' 'I love you too Hank. Have you ever had a boyfriend before?' Barry turns the question back onto Hank. 'To be straight up honest person Barry? No, I haven't... Not until last night with you' 'Well, I have to say Hank, you were very good' Barry compliments Hank as he gets out of bed.

He goes to his closet and opens it revealing to Barry the array of white and coloured clothing he has hung up neatly. He picks out a white shirt, a nice pair of black jeans and finishes it off with some black shoes. He turns around to Barry to ask what he thinks of the outfit and see's that Barry is still in his clothes from yesterday. 'You can borrow some of my clothes if you would like?' Barry is dumbfounded 'Uh. No, no its ok Hank.. I'll just go to my apartment and change there' Barry kisses Hanks cheek, says goodbye and later they meet up with the class, getting out of the same car.