Barry and Hank - Gay Play Part 9

Plot: Noho Hank joins Gene Cousineau's acting class for a hobby (and y'know... to get closer to Barry). Gene wants the class to perform a scene from any play or a scene that they wrote themselves. Hank writes a special scene for him and Barry to perform. Sally and Barry get into a little bit of a conflict.

Part 9

As Barry drives his continuously dusty blue car, over sticks, twigs, rocks along the rough road, all he could think about was Hank and preparing himself outside of his house, if they could even call it that. Barry's heart starts to beat faster then it ever had before. He drives passed the theatre on the way and see's no lights on, as everyone had gone home after "The Incident" as Barry was calling it. While Barry had his hands on the steering wheel, Hank was cleaning up, lighting some candles, making his bed and preparing himself for the rehearsal, between the two of them.. 'Between the two of us' Hank thought to himself. He even started to dance to the music he put on after he got home.

Barry drove for 5 minutes until he got to the outside of the stash house. He stopped himself from opening the door and had to compose himself. He wiped his sweaty hands down the front of his clean beige shirt he had put on just for Hank. He had started to panic, sitting in his car. He tried to think of the hug between Hank and himself. It immediately worked. 'Do I really want this?' he asked himself. 'No, I do. We're just rehearsing a scene.. that Hank wrote.. about us kissing..' He composed himself again -do I really want this?- He opens the car door, steps out, takes a few deep breaths and starts walking towards the doors. He knocks on the door and Hank is there to greet him, just as he once did the first time they met, at Goran's house.

'Hi Barry, come in' Hank said with the brightest smile Barry had seen. -I love you- As soon Barry closes the door, Barry grabs Hanks waist turning him to face his direction. He slowly brushes his hand around the back of Hanks head, pulls his head towards his own, smiles at him, looks him in the eyes, bends down a little because Barry was in fact, considerately taller then Hank and kisses him softly... This kiss is all Hank could have hoped for. Sweet, sensual, validating and just exciting in general. They pull away and stop a few inches from each others face. They stare each other in the eyes and without Barry expecting it, Hank drops his head into the perfectly carved out head spot in Barry's shoulder and Barry's eyes light up. -He never felt like this with anyone, not even Sally-

They stand there, swaying carefully to the soft sound of the song playing in the background. Hank thought of this situation but he never thought it would be this.. this magical. Hank could feel Barry's head lower, rest on top of his and also Barry's hands on his back, rubbing his back slowly as they danced their dance of love with each other. Barry lifted his hands off Hanks back, grabbed his head and made Hank look at him in the eyes, which would normally be threatening but with the careful look in Barry's eyes, in comforted him. 'I love you, so much.' Barry whispered to Hank 'I hope you know it, I really do.' he confesses. Hank seems taken aback. 'I.. I've wanted to tell you for so long Barry, you don't understand what I dreamt of.. I love you too.'

They hold each other in warm embrace and shortly after, slowly walk up to Hanks bedroom, where the most fun they've ever had occurs. -I love you Barry-

-I love you too, Hank-