Barry and Hank - Gay Play Part 8

Plot: Noho Hank joins Gene Cousineau's acting class for a hobby (and y'know... to get closer to Barry). Gene wants the class to perform a scene from any play or a scene that they wrote themselves. Hank writes a special scene for him and Barry to perform. Sally and Barry get into a little bit of a conflict.

Part 8 - Barry's P.O.V

Barry does an awkward backwards role to the top of his bed from the foot of his bed. He ends up falling off the bed, winding himself by landing on his back. 'Hey B, You alright?' Jermaine yells from the lounge room. He stands up slowly, now with a sore back and out of breath 'Yeah, I'm okay' he growls in a puffed out and tired voice. He picks up his phone from the bedside table and he saw that he had over 50 messages and 10 missed calls from Sally. 'Jesus Sally..' he says in a quiet voice.

Suddenly, the messages stopped and the last one that came through was too long to read the whole thing through the notification so he had to unlock his phone and for a few minutes he scrolled passed all of her messages that somehow showed every single emotion one way or another. The last message though read: 'Ok, fine. You don't want to talk to me. That's fine. I don't want to see you anymore. Goodbye Barry, I'll see you tomorrow at class.'

He lets out a deep sigh. 'What the fuck Sally... No, its fine. I'll just go to class tomorrow and try to talk to her then if she wants to.' He turns off her message notifications and throws his phone to the carpeted ground. Once again, he thinks of Hank and looks at his bag. He decides that he should probably finally read the script Hank had prepared for them. As he reads through it, he is shown how good of a writer and how creative Hank is. He finally reaches the point in the script. His hands immediately soak the sides of the paper in sweat, his heartrate beats faster and faster. He puts the script down, sitting up and looking down at the ground. He scans the room until his eyes are met with his phone again.

He decides that if he really wants to get this scene right, to impress Gene and the class, that he would call Hank and ask if he could go to the Stash House to practice.. He bends down, still slightly winded to pick up his phone from the ground, unlocks it and its still on his conversations screen. He hesitates but finally he presses Hanks name, the green call button and the next thing Barry knew, was that he was in Hanks bedroom practicing the scene.