Chapter 5 - Boy Meets Evil

"Let me go! Get off of me!"

Taehyung was shouting and kicking as Minho dragged him away from the school, moving him towards a secluded building. Minho just laughed as Taehyung struggled in his grasp. Not knowing what to do next, Taehyung bared his fangs and bit into Minhos arm, drawing blood. Before he knew it, he was lying on the ground, Minho had pushed him down in anger.

"What the FUCK do you think you're doing?"

"You wouldn't let me go, I don't want to go anywhere with you" Taehyung spoke up, getting to his feet and backing away.

"You should know not to mess me with me little wolf, I'm not someone you want on your bad side"

Minho walked closer to Taehyung, his arm already beginning to heal. He pushed Taehyung back against a tree and held him in place before moving his lips closer to Taehyungs neck. He started placing small kisses on his neck while Taehyung struggled to get free.

"Leave me alone!" his pleas fell on deaf ears as Minhos kisses grew more urgent.

Tears started falling down Taehyungs eyes and he shut them tightly, waiting for the ordeal to end. Suddenly, he felt Minhos weight move off him and opened his eyes. He was shocked to see Minho on the floor, Jungkook towering over him.

"What are you doing Jeon? That wolf is mine"

"I don't see a mark on him Choi"

"Just fucking watch me"

Before Minho could stand up, Jungkook was on top of him, landing punches to his face and body.

"Don't. Ever. Fucking. Touch. Him. Again"

With every word, came another blow to Minhos body. Taehyung stood in shock as Jungkook walked over to him and grabbed his wrist. He started dragging him away, not saying a word until they got to a main street. He turned around to face Taehyung, the anger in his eyes began to disappear.

"Taehyung, what happened? Why were you walking alone?"

"My hyung couldn't pick me up and told me to wait but I said I would be fine walking and- "he couldn't finish what he was saying as the tears began falling, his body shaking more and more.

Jungkook pulled him into a tight embrace and began stroking the back of his hair.

"Taehyung, there are dangerous wolves in this school that will try to take advantage of any omega or beta they see. They can't know about your true form. I promise I'll protect you but you can't be out on your own okay?"

Taehyung nodded slowly.

"Come on, I'll walk you home. Which way do you live?"

Taehyungs crying had settled down and the two began walking in the direction of Taehyungs house, making small conversation as they went along.

"Thank you hyung, for helping me back there. I don't know what would have happened if you didn't come. How come you were there?"

"I left something in my locker so I had to go back, that's when I saw them. I came after you but got stopped by Minhos goons. I'm just glad I got to you in time"

Taehyung looked over at Jungkook and smiled softly "I'm sorry"

"For what Tae?"

"You got hurt because of me"

"Don't be silly, I told you I would protect you, didn't I?"

"I know, I just feel guilty for the injuries you have, can I help you treat them? Please?"