Chapter 6 - Love Maze

"Hey! Who's in here?! Open up now!!"

Taehyung recognised Jimins voice and felt a huge wave of relief. "JIMIN! OPEN THE DOOR! IT'S TAEHYUNG! MINHO IS TRYING TO HURT ME!"

"WHAT?!"

Minho ran his hands through his hair in frustration and grabbed Taehyung by the collar of his jacket, before he could do anything else, they head the door slam open. Minho let go and turned around to find a very angry looking Jimin, drink in one hand and a key in the other.

"Get away from my friend Minho"
"Or what?"

"I'll call Jungkook up here"

Minho growled and let Taehyung go, "One of these days, I'll get you pretty"

He stormed out of the room, pushing past Jimin and leaving the house. Jimin quickly ran up to Taehyung who jumped to hug him tightly.
"Are you okay Tae? Did he hurt you?"

"No, you came just in time, thank you Jimin"

"Come on, use the bathroom and we'll go back down, I'll wait for you"

Taehyung was shaking but managed to nod and made his way to the bathroom. Once he was done, he made his way downstairs with Jimin, joining the rest of their friends.

"Here's the birthday boy"

"Ah not for another few hours Jin hyung!"

"Come on, let's get some drinks, we need to start celebrating here!" Jin laughed and poured drinks for all them.

He began handing them out and offered a glass to Taehyung before Jungkook stopped him.
"Hyung, I don't think Tae should drink, his hyung mig- "

"Jungkook, it's a party and Taehyung can say if he doesn't want to drink. Tae, what do you want to do?" Namjoon asked him.

Taehyung glanced over at Jungkook who had a concerned look on his face. He thought about Hoseok and how Jungkook was looking at him but he knew he was safe here so one shouldn't be so bad.

"One drink won't hurt hyung" Taehyung almost spoke in a whisper but it was enough for the others to hear.

"Great! Here you go!"

Jin gave him a glass and Taehyung slowly took a sip, clenching his jaw at the bitter taste. The others laughed at him before carrying on drinking and talking about the party, Jungkook making sure to stay by Taehyungs side.

"You guys started without me?"

They turned to see Yoongi stood there with a bottle of alcohol in one hand and a present in the other. No one responded, they could all feel the tension from what happened earlier that morning between Yoongi and Jimin. Jungkook decided to break the ice.

"Come on guys, how about we leave these two to make up? I saw some jello shots earlier"

They all agree quietly and make their way to a different room as Yoongi and Jimin just stare at each other.

"Jim- "

"I don't want to hear it hyung, you really hurt my feelings this morning. You made it sound as if I'm just willing to spread my legs for anyone out here! I'm just waiting for the right person but you made me feel really shitty about it"

"I know Jimin, just let me explain okay?"

"Go on" Jimin put one hand on his hip, the other secure around his glass.

"I know who your mate is"

Jimin gasped loudly and slammed his drink down before looking up at Yoongi.