Epilogue

5 Years Later

"Jongin! Get you little butt in here!"

The sound of little feet patting the floor made it's way into the living room as Jongin ran to his dad, chocolate all over his little mouth. He ran up to Taehyung and looked up at him with innocent eyes.

"There you- what is all over your face? Did your dad give you pudding again?"

Jongin shook his head, he would look like the picture of innocence if not for the chocolate stained lips. He looked at Taehyung with the same doe eyes Jungkook uses when he's up to no good and Taehyung just wanted to melt at the sight, but someone needed to be the disciplinarian.

"Go get your face cleaned up and send your dad in here, I need to finish getting your sister ready, uncle Jimin won't be happy if we're late again."

Jongin quickly ran off, happy to have gotten away without being told off. Soon, Jungkooks feet were shuffling towards his slightly annoyed mate.

"You called for me baby?"

"Don't baby me now Jungkook," he scolded playfully, "you know he shouldn't be having pudding, his teeth will all start falling out."

"They're milk teeth baby, they'll grow again anyway. Come on, he's only 5."

Jungkook snaked his arms around Taehyungs waist, pulling him in for a sweet kiss, the omega soon forgetting why he was mad to begin with and melting into Jungkooks soft lips, the sweet taste of chocolate lingering on them. He pulled away and slapped him lightly on the chest.

"Since you're done feeding our son, you can get Taehee ready, I'll get Jongin dressed and then we can head out?"

"Deal"

After they had both graduated, Jungkook went on to run the company, Taehyung by his side. They had both settled into their new roles and when Jongin had turned three, they added a new little addition to their family, a little girl they decided to name Taehee, she was perfect and completed their small family. Unlike her feisty brother, she was quiet but only time would tell if she would end up with the same fiery spirit as her brother.

"Kook! Don't forget to grab the presents!" Taehyung screamed as he put Jongins shoes on.

They were on their way to Jimin and Yoongis who were throwing a party for their son, Minjun. Both had positions in the company and had moved into a small house closer to Jungkook and Taehyung. They were grateful that Jungkook had helped them with their careers, giving them more time to start a family together, everything had fallen in place for them.

"Come on Jungkook!"

Jungkook came running down the stairs, hair bouncing as he grabbed the house keys and threw his shoes on. They didn't have to go too far so they decided it would be good to walk. Jungkook pushed Taehees stroller as Taehyung held onto Jongins little hand, his other one carrying a small present for Minjun. They arrived at the house about 15 minutes later and waited patiently as Yoongi ran over to let them in, they decided to have a party in the garden, they set up a pool for the babies, shallow but deep enough for the parents to get in and help. Jongin had his swimming trunks and armbands in his bag, quickly changing into them and joining Eunji, Kyungmi, Jin and Hoseok in the pool. Jungkook went over to Jimin who was pouring drinks as Taehyung sat with Yoongi, cooing over Minjun and Taehee making grabby hands at each other.

"I can't believe how much Minjun looks like you hyung, except the lips, that pouty pair is definitely Jimins."

"I could say the same for you, Jongin looks so much like Jungkook and now you have yourself a little double with this princess."