🍋Teasing the Devil~🍋

Get prepared

It had been a rough day for Devil, making deal with naive mortals, having to deal with taunts from the civilians of Inkwell Isle, listening to his minion's whales, he cleared the throne room and sat there alone, slumping in the chair. Dice gently knocked on the door, feeling worried about the demon all day. "Dev? You alright?" "Hmm? Oh, c 'mon in Dice" He slowly enters and walks over to him. "Rough day?" "Yeah...Ugh, My life suck right now" "I know Dev...Hey, want me to make ya feel better?~" "Heh~ How are ya gonna do that, Dice?~" "Hmm...Heheh~" Devil watched as Dice took his tie off and tied the Dark Lords wrists together. "Eh? Dice, what?" "Just relax Dev~ I'll make you feel all better~" "H-Huh?" Giggling softly at the demon's confusion, he slowly took his jaket off, causing Devil to flush red. "O-Oh....~" "Heh~" Dice snuggled into Devil's neck, nuzzling the squirming demon.

"M-Mf~ D-Dice~" "Shh~ Relax~ You deserve this~" "Ngh~ O-Okay~" "Heh~ Tense?~" "Mmf~ Y-Yeah~" "I can fix that~" With grace, Dice slipped in behind Devil, letting him rest his tied arms on his lap. Dice then took his gloves off and gently kneaded his palms into Devil's back. Devil leaned into Dice's hands, purring. "Hehe~ Ya like that?~" "Mmhmm~ Dayum~ Y-Ya should've been a masseur than a casino owner~" "I wouldn't have met you if I did~" "Is that a compliment?~" "Yeah, it was~" "Ohh~" Dice kneads his hands deeper, going lower as he did. "Soft fur, ya used my shampoo again, didn't ya?~" Devil nods, purring loudly. "L-Lower~"

"Heheh~ Mmm~" Dice moved down to the Devil's hips, kneading his palms in deep. "Dice~" "Like that?~" "Mmhmm~ Ohh~ More~" "Someone's having fun~" "Mmhmm!~" With a sly smile, Dice turned him around and kissed him deeply. "Mmf!~ Mmm~" Devil's tail wagged as he felt Dice's hands run up his sides. "D-Dice~ Hmm~ T-Take me~ Ah~" "Hmm?~ Really?~ Well then, good thing I tied you up~" With skill, Dice unbuckled his pants and took his big, long baton out. Devil flushed red, the blush went up to his ears as they lowered to his head in submission.

"P-Please Dice~ G-Give it to me!~" "Keep begging and I may give it to you~" "Ah~ Y-Ya know I hate that...." "Aww, For me~ I won't tell anyone~" "You always say that" "And do I ever tell a soul?~" "No~ Ya don't~" "So?~" "P-Please Dicey~ Give it to me~" "Just a bit more, try teasing me while you do it" Devil leaned into Dice's neck, nipping at it slowly. "Mmmf~ Gotta do more than that, hun~" Devil's tail sways as he bit down, deep but soft. Dice blushed as rubbed one of his demon's horns. "Mmf~ G-God~" "Hehehe~ He ain't gonna save your soul~ It's mine~"

"Hehehe~" Dice nuzzled into Devil's neck, nipping it a bit. "Ngh~ D-Dice~" "Mmm~ Hehe~ Ready?~" "Y-Yes~ I-I am~" "Good~ Dice turned Devil back around and sat him down slowly, He held onto the demon's legs. "Mmm, ~ T-Tight~" "Ahh~ Mmf~ Dicey~"Ahh~ Mmf~ Dicey~" "Mmf~ Now bounce baby~" Ears still low to his head, he bounced softly, moaning Dice's name. Dice glided a hand up and Devil's chest and stomach. "Hehe~" Devil bounced a bit harder, his tail wagging fast. "Dice!~ Dice!~~" "Louder~" "Dice!~" "Good boy~ Mmf~" Dice reached down to rub Devil's tail, fast and hard making Devil bounce faster. "Ohh!~ Ahh!~ Dice!~ More!~~" "Beg louder~ Scream for it~" "Ngh...~ D-Dice!~ Please~ I want more!~" "Good~ Now, if you scream, I'll kiss you~" "Mmhmm~" "Hehehe~"

"Dice!~~ D-Deeper!~~" With a sly grin, Dice pushed Devil down a bit more, going deeper inside the bouncing demon. "DICEY!~~ Ahh!~~" "Good Devil~ C 'mere~" Dice turned Devil back around and kissed him deeply, moving his hips with his hands. "Dice!~ Mmm~ S-So Ah~ Close!~" Dice smiled slyly, bouncing him faster. "Do it~ Explode for me, My dark lord~" Devil bit Dice hard as he let his ink loose all over him as he felt Dice's rush inside him. "Ngh~ Devil~" Panting heavily, Devil snuggled up to Dice. Dice ran his hand through his demon's fur, making him purr. "Had fun?~" "Yeah~ T-Thank you Dicey~ I feel better" "Good~ Anytime love~"

(This was from Inkywolf666 in DeviantArt, Raven out)