🍋Clean Kiss🍋

The casino was closed and Dice was in his room..... Playing with himself (cause why not). He was trying to control himself from moaning but failed.

When he was finist he went to take a bath, having no clue that his boss, the Devil himself has heard him musterbate. The Devil opened the door and went inside.

The bathtub was full of water and bubbles. Dice went in the hot tub and relaxed. He closed his eyes and went he opened them again he saw his boss smiling.

"may I join you Dicey~" asked the Devil joining him not wanting an answer. "b-boss?!" Dice was now worried for his and his ass's good. He knew exactly what the demon wanted to do but again he isn't sure.

"how was your day, Dicey~" the Devil leaned on Dice and whispered in his ear "was it fun~" Dice flushed purple. The Devil leaned closer to Dice and pressed his lips against the dice's.

Dice resisted for only one second before joining in. Their tongues danced together in passion. The kiss ended when Dice pulled back to breath "boss what are you doing?" asked Dice panting.

The Devil chuckled at that. He rubbed his huge dick by Dice's entrance making Dice gasp. "w-wait wait I-I don't think I am ready for this" Dice said kind of scared. The Devil licked his lips and entered Dice without a warning.

The water was now boiling and Dice a moaning mess. The Devil thrusted inside him in inhuman speed. "OhohOh deeeevvvyyy yes yeah more More!!" the Devil went faster and faster with every moan.

"Shirt Dice I am gonna cum!! In or out?" Devil was about to cum so was Dice "In Fill me up oh ahhhh" The Devil did as he was told and came inside Dice filling him with his hot demon gel.

The water was now almost empty. Both males were exhausted. The Devil took Dice in his arms and carried him to his bed. He placed him on it and kissed his forehead for goodnight.

(ok listen up peeps REQUESTS ARE OPENED so go my precious feel free to ask for anything!)