Timeless Love

The love potion warmed his sweaty, wrinkly palms with its pale pink glow as Devil's heartbeat raced faster than Legolas competing with Usain Bolt in the misty mountains. The scenes he had always imagined with King Dice crossed his mind: his fair, blushing complexion under the wedding lace veil; the sweet honey scent of his neck and a football team of their own little 'devildices'. He must accept his confession!

The Devil gulped and made his final decision. Shameful or not, King Dice would only accept his undying love under just one circumstance - when he is drugged. Drugged beyond repair with the help of the famous, no-more-crushes-and-unrequited-love-problems-under-one-minute extra strong formula LOVE POTION made in Hell. It was recommended by the imp demons and as stupid as they might seem - they are actually the best love gurus you can have in Hell. The Devil was confident that just one smell of the pink concoction could make Dice fall head over heels, literally.

With a handsome smirk barely visible underneath his furr, he set off to Dice's room.

------------------------

The Devil had never been so proud of himself. With his muscular yet elegant limbs, Devil had successfully broken into Dice's room through his window, poured a far-too-generous amount of the pink liquid into his expensive perfume and left immediately through the window again, breathless. That night, everything was beautiful and wonderful in the Devil's eyes as he slept peacefully, clutching on the piece of 'Guaranteed to work' love potion advert in his palms.
He was up before the roosters were, skipping gracefully like a hormonal teenage girl to the love of his life. His hands were trembling with excitement as he knocked on the door of Dice's room, eager to make 'love at first sight' happen. He was readying himself for the light flutter of kisses by Dice until he heard soft kissy noises from inside the room.

The Devil's heart dropped and his once red, blushing face instantly turned as black as his soul. Millions of questions raced through his mind - why was Dice kissing somebody else and who was that fool who saw Dice before he did?! His eyes glared daggers into the door and his staff trembled, glowing with a vicious dark green glow. He couldn't take it anymore! So many decades of crushing on the one man he truly loves and this golden opportunity WASTED!

Before his wizard conscience and logic could stop him, the Devil found himself tearing the door down, rushing into the bedroom and suddenly being sucked the life out of him as his wise eyes fully registered the image before him.

On his pristine white bed was the love of his life himself, and strangely, no one else. The dice man's face was scrunched up in pure, raw desire as his smooth skin caressed his silk bed sheets lovingly, pink puckered lips brushing against them. Suddenly, he twirled his bed sheets around his long, lean body and then above his gube head as a sweet giggle left his mouth. It was a scene straight out of Romeo and Juliet, except Romeo was a bed sheet. It surely did not take long for dumbfounded Devil to realise that he had messed up really, really bad this time.

------------------------

After quickly mumbling some apology for interrupting (the makeout with his bed sheets), the Devil rushed back to his room with great speed and scrambled about, throwing all his possessions around until he found that one paper.

That one piece of paper that decided them all.

His hands trembled in anxiety as his eyes frantically scanned the yellowed 'guarantee statement' that he had held onto so dear last night. It read:

WHOEVER PARTAKES OF THIS POTION
SHALL FALL IN LOVE
WITH THE FIRST THING THE USER SETS SIGHT ON
*terms and conditions apply*

Thing. Thing. The Devil fainted.