🍋 H O R N Y 🍋

(@MysteriousWriter979 requested dom D x sub KD so I am combining it with the idea I had)

Symmary: King Dice likes taking stuff up his ass..... So he gets creative.....

Dice was ready to try new things in the bedroom, especially after weird and random bouts of horniness that would overcome him during work. He once jerked off behind the bar and accidentally killed someone because they were allergic to sperm. (pfff- what have I done?)

By the time he got home, his mouth ached to suck his bosses cock and his ass begging for anything to be shoved up it. But his fatigue catched up with him and he ended up collapsing on he and the Devil's shared bed.

Whenever Dice found the energy, he pleasured himself. They owned a collection of dildos and vibrators that he wasted no time sinking himself down on, fucking himself onto it with vigor until Dev came home and shoved his cock down his throat.

It was perfectly normal to have a good and healthy sex life, which was why at every oppurtune moment he brought himself to an orgasm, unless he was at a meeting. But even then he and Dev had occasionally fucked in a broom closet.

He and Dev were waiting for the cup-bros to arrive (and beat their ass) at the casino when a bout of want came over him. Dev had just collapsed on their  bed, but it was bad timing because right now, Dice seriously ached for something to fuck his ass.

They didn't have any toys with them and Dev looked too tired to actually do anything. With a calculating look Dice's gaze flitted across the room searching for something appropriate that he could pleasure himself with. His eyes landed on the Devil's horns.

He could already feel his dick hardening.

So he zipped himself out of his suit and approached his husband, reaching a hand out to stroke his horns.

"Dev~" Dice said "I'm going to try something tonight"

"Okay" the Devil's closed eyes opened "like what?"

Dice didn't need to answer because he was already positioning the tip of Dev's horn against his hole, legs spread wide. Dev's eyes widened but he didn't say anything or move as Dice slowly sank himself down on Dev's horn.

He took a good 4 inches before stopping, shoulders rolling as he gasped.

"Um, honey......?" Dev asked a bit nervously. "What are you doing?"

"I don't know." Dice gasped. "But it feels good."

The demon watched the dice headed one move himself further down his length of horn until he had a good solid 7 or 8 inches up his ass.

"Fuck," Dice breathed out, "God it feels so good." He began moving his hips, feeling the tip of Dev's horn tickling his insides. "You feel so good."

"Hahahaha," Dev laughed still nervous, but watching his husband bounce himself on his horn was making him feel aroused. So he carefully brought his cock out, stroking it slowly as he watched his husband fuck himself on his horn.

Dice gasped again, spreading his legs wider, toes curling into the floor as he took his own cock into his hand and began pumping, hips canting up and down onto Dev's horn and feeling it bury itself deeper into him. He could go deeper, though. He always could.

So he backed up a bit more, taking it to 12 inches and wincing at how his husband's horn was stretching him open the thicker it got towards his scalp. He spread his legs even wider, biting his bottom lip as he fought back moans and desperate gasps of pleasure.

"Wait Dice" Dev gasped. "Let me try something."

Dev slowly moved his head almost like he was nodding it and Dice felt his body explode in pleasure. His knees grew weak and trembled as the horn moved inside him slowly, in and out and stretching him open and filling him up.

He could feel Dev's horn become more hard the longer it stayed inside his wet heat so with desperation he fucked himself on his horn in time with Dev's head movements, gasping as he did so.

Finally, he came into his own hand, and collapsed on the floor, hearing Dev's horn slide out of his ass. He crawled up onto the mattress and shoved his mouth onto Dev's cock, blowing him for a couple of seconds until Dev came into his mouth with a low groan.

"That was weird." the 7said, running his hands through his sopping wet horn.

"Yeah." Dice collapsed on top of his husband. "Felt good tho. I'm so fucked I can't even move anymore."

"Next time, we'll just bring a dildo, mmmkay?"

"Mmmkay."

(trust me the fic that inspired this was worse....

Your welcome 😊.

Stay determined...... Peanut out!)