🍋Owning the Devil🍋

It had been a long and fustrating day for King Dice. He slowly opened the door to his home and closed it. It had been a month since King Dice and The Devil himself had been taken down by Cuphead and Mugman. Devil looked up from a book he was reading as Dice walked past him towards the bedroom. With a soft sigh, Dice threw his jacket off and flopped onto the bed. Devil walked in and sat beside him, he looked conserned. "You okay Dice?" "Rough day at work, that's all" "Why's that?" "Costomers keep pestering me over my suit colour....Why do people have a problem with a guy wearing purple?!" "I dunno, Maybe their just jealous of your style~" Dice's face lit up, his cheeks were warm. "T-Thank you boss" "Call me Devil" "Okay Devil~" Dice looked at Devil, the dark one's face was flushed red, his eyes looked tired. Dice out his hand on Devil's head, he was roasting. "Good lord Devil, you're roasting! I think you have a fever!"

Devil suddenly wrapped his arms around Dice's waist, holding him close, he nuzzled into Dice's neck. "D-Devil?! Ya have a fever, I need to get an ice pack for you!" "But you're cooler~ I need to hold you~" "Devil!" Dice had a thought, Demons are cat-like in certain ways, they hiss, purr, meow sometimes, and cats are animals, and there's a time where they get warm and needy. His face darkened. "D-Devil?! A-Are you in Heat?!" "Y-Yes, I am....A-And I have to confess something" "What is it?" Devil's face flushed red, he looked away, Dice tilted his head up to look into his eyes.

"I....I kinda like ya, Dice" "R-Really?! How? What do you like about me?" "Well, For one, I like your outfit colour~" "Oh~ Thank you Devil~" "I love the way you talk~" "Oh?~ I love the way you talk too~" Devil purred softly, he nuzzled into Dice's neck. "Mmmf~" "Dice~ I want you~" "D-Devil~ You sound so weak~" Devil rolled onto his back, he stared up into Dice's eyes. "Aww~ Does my little Devil want me?~" Dice's voice was soft, low, seductive. Devil's face lit up, he bit his lip, then nodded. "Well then~"

Dice took his shirt off, making Devil's face redder. "Looks like I'll be your ice pack tonight~" Dice leaned over the heated demon, hovering over his lips. "Dice~ Kiss me~ Now~" "Hmm....Maybe I'll kiss you, if you put your arms over your head~" With a small huff, Devil did what Dice asked, feeling too weak to fight back. "Good Dev~ Now, let's see what gets you going~" "Mmmf~" Dice gently pressed himself against Devil's hot fur, causing the demon to shift and squirm. "Mmm~ Your fur is so soft for being the Dark Lord~" "Mmm~ Dice~ More~" "Hehe~" "Dicey~ Please~" "Alright~ I'll kiss you~" Dice pressed his lips to Devil's, the demon suddenly wrapped his arms around Dice, clinging to him. "Mmf!~" "Mmm~ Ah~ You taste like cigar smoke~" "Mmm~ T-Thank you~" Dice snuggled into Devil's fur, breathing in the smell of Brimstone and Fire. "You smell good too~" "Mmf~" "Hmm~ What shall I do to my poor little Dev?~" "Anything you want~ You can do what ever to me~" Dice nuzzled into Devil's chest, making the dark one shift and moan. "Mmm~ Dicey~" "You're so sensitive tonight~ Hmm, I've heard the creatures with a tail can be turned on just by playing with their tails~"

Devil's tail flicked softly, poking Dice in the leg. "You want me to play with it?~" "Y-Yes~" Dice smiled seductively as Devil's tail slinked up his arm. "Sneaky little thing ain't it?~" Dice traced Devil's tail with his fingers, making Devil moan. "God~ No wonder when you make deals people say you've seduced them, that voice~" "Y-You're the one with a sexy voice~" "Oh really?~" Dice came very close to Devil's face, he brushed his lips against Devil's in a teasing manner. "I'm the one with a sexy voice?~" "Y-Yes, You are!~" Dice turned Devil around to that he was on his stomach, Dice grabbed him by the waist, raising his rear in the air. Devil grabbed onto a nearby pillow, he whimpered softly. "Hmm....Hehe~" With a cheeky grin, Dice gave Devil's rear a hard slap. "Ahh!~" "Ohh~ Devil~" He gave it another hard smack, Devil jolted forward, drooling slightly.

"Alright, now that I've teased you~" Dice took his pants off, then his boxers, he wrapped an arm around Dice's waist and he gently lowered the heated demon onto himself. Dice then turned to the side, spreading Devil's legs wide. "Mmm~ Tight one ain't ya?~" "Mmmf!~ S-So big!~" "Hehe~ Now, tell me something, my darling Dev~?" "W-What?~" Dice grabbed Devil's horn, pulling him closer. "Who are you not supposed to mess with?~" Devil whimpered softly. "D-Don't mess with King Dice~" Dice moved his hips slowly. He bit on Devil's ear and neck, making the poor thing squirm and call his name. "Don't mess with who?~" "Don't mess with King Dice!~" Dice moved faster, using a free hand he reached down to rub Devil's baton. Devil's ears lowered to his head, he whimpered softly. "Say my name Dev~" "Dicey~" "Louder~" "D-Dicey!~" Dice moved his hips faster, pounding Devil's rear, He was growling and panting, it seemed he was taking his frustration out on Devil.

"Say it again~" "D-Dicey!~" "Scream it~" "DICEY!~" Mmm~" "Dev~ Dev!~ Oh Devil~" "Dicey!~" "Grr~ Mmf~ C-Close~" "D-Dicey please!~" "S-So close~ Almost there~" Devil screamed as he felt the rush of Dice's ink inside him, His own shot out like a missile, covering half of Dice's hand. Dice brought his inked up had to his lips, licking them slowly. He turned out the lamplight and snuggled up to a panting Devil, His red and yellow eyes glowing in the dark. "T-Thank you Devil~ That was wonderful~" Devil purred softly, his face still dark red. "Mmm~ It was~ Thanks Dice, you were amazing~" As Devil fell asleep, he said something that made Dice's heart swoon. "I love you~" "Oh~ I love you too Dev~"

(One again this story is from Inkywolf, Raven out)