🍋Hmmmm Treesome 🍋

(😈 requested by Broken_King_Dice)

King Dice and the Devil were getting ready to their date. Dice had just finished his make up and he heard a knock on his door. Dice opened the door to see a furry, horny, demon. The Devil. "so you are ready for our date?" the Devil smiled and said pushing Dice onto the bed "how about we stay here for tonight? ~" Dice smiled and kissed him. Their tongues were dancing together before the door opened.

"sorry boss could you- oh I am so sorry!" Wheezy cried but then a thought run into his head. "hey, is there a room for another one? ~" the Devil looked at Dice and smiled. Dice shook his head but the Devil already agreed.

Wheezy jumped over the bed and started taking his and Dice's clothes off. The Devil stood by watching as Wheezy rubbed his dick on Dice's making him moan. The Devil grabbed Wheezy, threw him aside and entered Dice "Ah! Oh~Boss" Dice moaned in pleasure. Wheezy put his dick in Dice's mouth. Dice moaned while he sucked Wheezy.

The Devil started going faster and harder. Dice's eyes rolled back in pleasure. After a few minutes they were ready to cum. "f-fuck Dice I am gonna cum!" "me t-too" Wheezy replied. Dice would say it too but he couldn't talk. The Devil came in Dice and Wheezy in his mouth. Dice coughed Wheezy's cum tiredly. The Devil cuddled close to Dice. Wheezy laid on the bed and fell asleep. Dice fell asleep in the Devil's arms as the night went by.

(the title says it all)