🍋Smokey Punishment 🍋

(This was requested by bluebird8899)

It was a normal day in the casino, King Dice was wondering around the casino. He was ready to go check on his boss when Wheezy, one of the employees who had an obvious crush on King Dice stopped him. "oh hi there, boss. Would you like to have a drink?" asked Wheezy wrapping his hand around Dice's shoulder. "oh sorry Wheezy I need to check on bo-" Said Dice but was quickly interrupted by the cigarette "oh come on Dice you check on him every day. He surely would be fine without you babysitting him" Wheezy was right and Dice knew it so he decided to give it a shot.

Meanwhile the Devil was in his office. He was getting worried. Dice would have checked on him by the time. The demon was getting angry. He stood up and went of to find the dice headed man.

Dice was having a good time. He and Wheezy were chatting about work but the subject was quickly changed to flirting. Wheezy was making Dice blush using his charms and good looks (if you can tell them good).

The Devil went to the casino's main floor and what he saw made him even more angry than he already was. Dice sitting in the bar with Wheezy. He walked over to them.

"good evening Wheezy, Dice can you come to my office?" now everyone could see how mad he was. Dice followed him to his office and went he entered he was grabbed by the bow tie and slammed onto the desk. The Devil locked the door and ripped off Dice clothes.

" so you think you just flirt with other employees right? Don't you remember the roles? Well for this young man you shall be punished! on your knees sugar" Dice quickly did what he was told. Devil took a hold of his head and put his huge dick out. Dice was scared of the size he wasn't ready for this (or was he? Dundundun).

The Devil smirked and put his member in Dice's mouth. He went fast and Dice was keeping his eyes opened, he did not want to do this, he regreted flirting with Wheezy already. The Devil went very fast and Dice couldn't take it. The Devil came in his mouth and teased "swallow all of it" and the dice did so.

The Devil slammed him on the desk. "boss please don't do it" cried Dice but it was too late the demon entered him without hesitate. The dice screamed in pain as the Devil trusted inside him. "ahh boss please stop!! Ah" Dice didn't want to continue. "sorry Dicey you've been a bad boy" the Devil slapped Dice's ass and went faster. Dice was actually enjoying it but he didn't want to addmit it but he was close and the Devil knew it.

"Oh you ain't coming yet bad boy" the Devil wanted Dice to give up and so he did. "I will be a good boy please bossy let me cum!! ~" Dice didn't want to but he couldn't take it. "oh is that so. Fine you may cum" at that Dice came. His cum all over his and the Devil's chest. As for the Devil he came inside Dice and King was pissed of now but tired.

The Devil grabbed the sleepy dice and kissed him. "did you learn your lesson? ~" Dice just nodded and fell asleep.

(I am surprised I finished this in one hour. Anyway Raven out)

Devildice One-shots (Left The Fandom)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें