10

Mina's POV

We now went back to the house because we still have a photoshoot later. I changed my clothes first then waited for the others.

We went to the photoshoot place then stayed there for about 3 hours. After the photoshoot the others went straight home. I stayed for a while at the waiting area because I was scrolling through my phone.

After a few minutes I got hungry so I first went to the convenience store. I bought a drink and a cereal bar.

It started pouring outside.

Gosh dang it why didn't I brought an umbrella? Oh well I think I'm going to go home in the rain.

I went out the convenience store after eating it was raining hard already. Also there is no taxi around this moment.

I just walked going home. I got wet from the rain. I think I might get sick after. Aish I hate the rain.

I finally reached the house. I knocked on the door. But I think no one is around I also forgot to get my keys at the room.

Oh my god Mina you are so stupid for leaving the spare key!

Its a good thing that there is a shes by the door. I stayed there first until the others came. Eventually I've fallen asleep because of my tiredness.

Chaeyoung's POV

I was now going home. I just finished my rounds at the hospital. It was pouring outside. Good thing I've brought my umbrella.

I now walked home since the hospital is a little but near and I'm trying to save money. I arrived at the house, I saw a person sitting by the door.

Who is it?

I immediately went to the gate then went inside.

Wait is that Mina unnie?

Suddenly my phone rang.

Jihyo unnie calling...

"Chaeyoung"

"Oh uh yes unnie?"

"Me and the others will be late today. We left Mina because she said she needs to do something else. Maybe she's there already."

"Oh where did you guys go then?"

"We went to the cinema first. We'll be there by 9:00 okay?"

"Nae"

"Don't forget to lock the door when you get inside okay?"

"Yes unnie bye"

"Okay goodnight"

Call ended...

I think Mina unnie forgot her key because I remembered that Jihyo unnis said that she gave Mina unnie a key already.

I went to her and she was asleep.

She looks pretty. I thought

Stop thinking like that Chaeyoung she's your unnie

I then checked if she was okay or something. I tapped her shoulder.

"Unnie"

". ..."

"Unnie"

She didn't responded. What should I do?