28

"Hey you two ready now?" Jihyo shouted across the room

"Yeah, almost done!" Mina shouted back.

The girls were going on a picnic today since Chaeyoung was already released from the hospital. She and Mina got closer than before so maybe she might get back all the memories she had with Mina.

"Chaeyoung where's Mina, she's taking too long already" Sana complained

"She's almost done unnie just wait" Chaeyoung answered. Just in time, Mina got out of the room and went out with them. Well the kids weren't with them today, they stayed at the house with Chaeyeon, Sakura, Yujin and Wonyoung.

"Hey you guys better take good care of our kids" Jeongyeon stated

"Yeah, we'll do a great job. Am I right Darin?" Chaeyeon said as she was carrying the little girl and looked at her. Darin just giggled and nodded.

"See you unnie's later, we'll play with the kids" Yujin said as Naomi was holding onto her hand.

"Bye, we'll be back okay? Have fun with your aunts" Nayeon said and waved goodbye to them.

They then went straight off to the park, since only a few people were there, they were more comfortable.

"Hey Chaeyoung you got the foods right?" Dahyun asked

"Uh about that..." Chaeyoung said and scratched the back of her neck.

"The heck?! you forgot the freaking food?" Nayeon out of the sudden lost her temper and got mad

"Hey chill, she just got out from the hospital okay?" Jeongyeon said and calmed Nayeon down. Mina wasn't that nervous for Chaeyoung since she was able to bring the food.

"Unnie, don't worry I brought the food anyways, I know that Chaeyoung would forget this" Mina said and put down the basket on the blanket. Nayeon then went to Chaeyoung and said sorry.

"Thanks for saving me unnie" Chaeyoung said to Mina

"Sure" Mina said and showed her gummy smile. Chaeyoung felt butterflies again on her tummy. Its like she wants to squeeze Mina's cheek.

"Umm.. you can stop staring at her already Chaeyoung" Dahyun said as she tapped Chaeyoung's shoulder. Chaeyoung shrugged it off and felt embarrased

They were talking a lot when someone suddenly came. It was very suspicous that the person cane where they were

"Bambam?" Mina asked in shock

"What do you want from her Bambam? You see that she's better off without you" Jihyo said as she stood up. Bambam straightened up and talked to them sternly.

"I just wanted to talk to Mina" He said coldly

"No way we will let you talk to Mina alone, we want to hear it loud and clear right here, right now" Momo said which she sounded kinda angry

"I can't talk to her with you guys around" Bambam answered. As Bambam and the other girls were arguing, Mina was getting kind of upset. Still remembering what Bambam did to her.

"Ya know, you might want to leave right now Bambam or I'm calling the cops. Or I can call Jinyoung over to fetch you, he'll know that you've been making trouble" Jeongyeon said

"If you're not leaving, we will. Come on Mina unnie" Chaeyoung said and dragged Mina out of the scene. They went somewhere where Bambam can't follow them anymore. Chaeyoung brought Mina to her house. She texted Jeongyeon to know that they are already home and safe.

"You better leave now Bambam" Sana scoffed and walked away with the other girls.

Bambam was left there, nothing else to say.

"Hey Chaeyoung" Mina called her out

"Thanks" Mina added

"Sure unnie, I was just so irritated by that Bambam" Chaeyoung said as she sat on the couch.

"Why tho?" Mina asked

"Why what?" Chaeyoung asked too

"Why you don't like him?" Mina asked

"I don't like seeing you with him" Chaeyoung simply said

"Then with who do you want me to be with?" Mina asked as she sat down beside Chaeyoung.

"You"