38

Chaeyoung's POV

It was a free day for me today, and almost the end. I might be going back at korea soon. I'm having a quick walk here outside along with Wendy unnie.

"So, are you excited to go home soon?" she asked me and I nodded

"I'm sure your sister and friends miss you, especially your girlfriend" she said as she gives me a teasing look.

"Anyways, do you know any nice places to buy some gifts here?" I asked Wendy unnie

"Of course I do, come on, let's get going to the mall" she said and I just followed her

We went to the mall and went to different stores. I tried to buy some things that the unnies and the others would like. It was hard but I was able to buy things for them. Suddenly, I had a phone call.

"Excuse me Wendy unnie" I said and bowed. I went off to the side first then answered the phone.

;;;;
"Chaengi"

"Oh Jeongyeon unnie, what's wrong?"

"Nothing just wanna check on you, it has been months already"

"I know, don't worry I'm almost coming home"

"Really?! When?!"

"Hey don't tell Mina unnie but maybe by monday I'll be there already."

"Glad to hear that Chaengi, anyways anything special going to happen?"

"Hmm... I'll talk to you later about it at my place"

"Sure, I miss you Chaengi"

"I miss you too unnie"

;;;;;;

I said as I smiled and turned off my phone.

I walk back going to Wendy unnie

"Who was it?" she asked

"Oh it was Jeongyeon unnie" She nodded

"Oh, I almost forgot, do you know any mice jewelry shops here?" I asked and she nodded. We went off to the jewelry shop that Wendy unnie told me.

I bought something special for Mina unnie, I hope she will love it.

"So Chaeyoung, you really want to work back at South Korea?" Wendy unnie asked and I nodded

"I know its nice to work here but I want to be with my unnies and friends" I said and smiled. She patted my back.

"That's great, I also can't wait to see my friends again" she said and smiled.

We went off to eat some lunch. After that we strolled around the place before I finally went back to my place and pack some of my things.

Jeongyeon's POV

Chaengi is finally going back home. I'm so excited! I should tell the others but of course not to Mina.

I ran going downstairs to check if Mina is around.

"Is Mina here already?" they all shook their head and I ran going towards them.

"You seem so excited unnie" Dahyun said as Darin was on her lap.

"Don't tell me you finished all the sweets again sweetie" Nayeon scolded me

"No not that, Its an exciting news!"

"Exciting?! I love things exciting!" Sana exclaimed as she claps her hands.

"What's it about then?" Tzuyu asked looking interested.

"Chaeyoung's coming back home soon!" I said and they all screamed in excitement.

"Oh I remember Chaeyoung telling me about something" Momo said

"What is it about? I may not know about that"

"She told me and Momo" Jihyo said as she walks going towards us.

"We can talk about it later if you want" Momo said and I nodded

For now I'm just happy that Chaeyoung is finally coming back home.