39

Third Person's POV

Chaeyoung was now heading out of the room of her place. She was about to leave to the airport. She didn't forget to thank her boss and say bye to her. She grab a taxi and she was headed to the airport.

"Thank you, here keep the change" Chaeyoung said as she paid the driver and went out of the taxi.

She went inside of the airport and waited for the plane. She had a little snacks before getting ready.

Her phone suddenly ringed and she answered it.

;;;;;

"Where are you?"

"I'm still at the airport Chaeyeon, no need to hurry me"

"Sorry unnie, Chaeryeong just wanted to remind you the treats that you bought for her"

"Its here with me, don't worry. You already know what to do okay?" Chaeyeon nodded at the other line.

"Make sure Mina is with Jihyo unnie and the others at Jeongyeon unnie's place"

"Nae, we'll get ready a little later, It's just like 2am and I'm still sleepy"

"Then sleep, no wonder you sound like that"

"But how? Chaeryeong told me to remind you about it"

"You can go back to sleep, I'll be at Korea by 3pm"

"Nae unnie bye"

;;;;;;;

Chaeyoung turned off her phone and chuckled a little bit. She can't wait to see the others especially her girlfriend, Mina. She looked at the tiny box she was holding since a while ago. She won't regret what she was gonna do.

Her flight number was called and she hurriedly went to the airplane.

"Come on Chaeryeong, It's already 2pm. Chaeyoung unnie will be there soon"

"Yes, wait a minute please. I'm talking to Ryujin on the phone"

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes and got her sisters shoes. After Chaeryeong talking to Ryujin, Chaeyeon dragged her sister going out of the house and finally going to the airport.

;;;;

"Unnie, are you there already?"

"Yeah I'm with Sana and Jeongyeon"

"Oh okay, me and Cherry are on the way"

"Yeah, we'll wait for you guys outside"

;;;;;;

Chaeyeon offed her phone and drove to the airport. They reached the airport after a couple of minutes.

They went out of the car and was seen by Momo and the others.

"Let's get going, she's already waiting I guess" Sana said as they went inside.

They waited at the arrivals and stood there waiting to see Chaeyoung arrive.

"Chaengi!" Jeongyeon shouted and ran towards her, she hugged her sister.

"Hi unnie, I miss you guys a lot!" Chaeyoung said and hugged her unnie as well.

"Ho was the US?" Sana asked brightly.

"It was nice there but I just don't feel like working there for long" Chaeyoung answered

"Yeah, it has been 1 year already I guess" Chaeyeon said as she hugged her cousin

"Did you bought me gifts?" Chaeryeong asked and pouted

"Of course I did, I'll give to you guys later" Chaeyoung said

"So let's go, the surprise is still not happening" Momo said and dragged them going out of the airport

Jihyo and the others were accompanying Mina.

"Hey you okay?" Jihyo asked Mina who was staring at the tv

"I guess, it seems like its been forever I've seen Chaeyoung. I miss her too much already" Mina said and pouted

"Aww, we miss her too unnie, but don't worry she'll be here soon" Dahyun said and smiled

"I hope so, anyways how about a different movie?" Mina asked

"You choose Mina, we don't have anything else in mind" Nayeon said as she was caressing Naomi's hair who was seated on her lap.

Mina stood up but the lights suddenly turned off.

"Guys, where are you?" Mina shouted

"Keep quiet" Jihyo said and blindfolded Mina and left.

"This isn't funny, please remove this" Mina said as she tries to untie the knot.

"Hey stay still" I voice whispered to Mina

"Who are you?!" Mina was freaking out

Her blindfold has been remove then the light turned back on.

"I swear I hate-" Mina was taken aback when she saw the girl who was standing in front of her.

"Chaengi" she said softly as tears start to form in her eyes. She suddenly gave Chaeyoung a big hug.

Everyone at the house were watching in awe.

"I miss you so much" Mina said taking a step backward

"I miss you too" Chaeyoung said

"I wanted to ask you something so bad as soon as I got here"

"What is it?" Mina asked. Chaeyoung suddenly put out the tiny box she was holding onto since a while ago.

She opened it and revealed a very pretty ring which was suited to Mina.

"Myoui Mina, will you marry me?" Chaeyoung asked

It was all silent, nobody dared to say a word. They were all awaiting for Mina's answer

"Freaking answer already!!!!" Ryujin shouted but was scolded by Chaeryeong.

"Yes" Mina said and Chaeyoung gave her a kiss on the lips. They all cheered and clapped. Of course they did not forget to cover the eyes of the kids.

The kids then ran towards Mina and Chaeyoung and hugged them.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

After all of that they ate the food that Momo prepared.

"So what you guys wanna do?" Sakura asked

"Can I like rest? I'm quite tired" Chaeyoung said and pouted

"You silly cub then go to a room and sleep" Jeongyeon said as she passed by them.

"Nah, I want to sleep here" Chaeyoung said and cuddled with Mina.