29

Mina can't control herself from what Chaeyoung just said the other day at her house. She was screaming in her room.

"Keep it down Mina!" Sana shouted as they were downstairs playing with Mina's xbox. Well Mina is really rich like her house is already like a mansion but not to mention Chaeyoung's. Chaeyoung's house is like for a billionaire. It already has a big garden then a swimming pool.

Mina was still screaming in her room just remembering what Chaeyoung told her yesterday. Someone suddenly barged into Mina's room which made her shut up.

"We told you to keep it down right?" Sana said

"Ah yeah, sorry my bad. Also you're in my house anyways" Mina said as she seated properly.

"Oh one more thing, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon are downstairs" Momo said and went back to playing.

Mina was panicking, internally. She wasn't expecting Chaeyoung to come over or whatsoever.

"You gonna come down or what?" Sana asked

"Yeah I'm coming" Mina said and got down from her bed.

Well the two were here because they were going to pick up the kids, practically Naomi. They asked Mina to watch over the kids first. Momo came with her daughter since she doesn't want her to be alone. Mina came running down the stairs and she saw Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung seated at the couches where the other girls were playing.

"Eomma!" Naomi shouted and ran to Jeongyeon.

"Did you had fun with Aunt Mina?" Jeongyeon asked and the little girl happily nodded.

Jeongyeon then saw Mina.

"Ay, what's up Mina" Jeongyeon greeted

"Oh uh hi Jeongyeon unnie, Chaeyoung" she greeted and smiled at them. She then sat with them but Darin suddenly went to Mina.

"What's wrong Darin?" Mina asked the younger. Mina didn't noticed that Chaeyoung was looking at her.

"I'm hungry aunt Mina" Darin simply said

"Oh you want food?" Mina asked and the little girl nodded.

"Okay, let's go to the kitchen" Mina said and stood up. She carried the little girl and went to the kitchen. Chaeyoung then followed them.

Mina let Darin sit at the table counter as she gets a snack from the drawer. Mina was still looking at the drawer then Chaeyoung went to the table counter as well resting her arms on the table while looking at Mina.

Mina looked back and was shocked to see Chaeyoung.

"Oh Chaeyoung-ah why?" Mina asked as she gets a bowl

"Umm nothing just watching you" Chaeyoung answered. Mina blushed but she made sure that Chaeyoung didn't saw her.

"Here you go Darin" Mina said as she puts down Darin. and gave her the bowl.

"Thanks aunt Mina" Darin said and showed off her wide smile. She then ran back to the living room.

Mina tried not to interact with Chaeyoung for some reason. She was still hoping that Chaeyoung would remember her as her girlfriend.

"So what are you here for Chaeyoung?" Mina asked as she tried to make herself some coffee.

"Well I have good news!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

"What is it?" Mina asked with one eyebrow up and sipping on her coffee.

"I keep on remembering things now but only a few. I hope I can remember them all this week" Chaeyoung said