32

Mina's POV

My head hurts so much, I didn't remember all that happened last night. I stretched and noticed that someone was beside me a while ago. The blanket was all  crumpled up. I sat down properly and rubbed my eyes. It was about 6:30 already I guess.

I scratched my back also I noticed that I was wearing different clothes already. My eyes widen up and tried to remember all that happened.

It was my birthday yesterday so I might have drank a lot of alcohol. I was left with the three Chaes. Wait- Chaeyoung changed my clothes?! Did she did anything to me?!

I stood up quickly and went to the mirror, it doesn't seem that she did it so I was relieved. The problem is that I was wearing a polo, and just shorts I guess this polo belongs to Chaeyoung. I then went to the restroom to wash my face and freshen up.

I was about to get out of my room when my phone rang.

::::
"Hello?"

"Mina? Is that you? Finally you're awake"

"Why? and who is this?"

"Its Momo duh? Can't you recognize my voice?"

"Umm no, I think I drank too much last night"

"Same, anyways, the company called they said their will be a photoshoot again today. We must be there by 9:00 sharp"

"Yeah sure"

"So anything happened last night" it seemed like she was teasing me but I suddenly blush thinking of what could had happen

"Yah Myoui!"

"U-uh yeah?"

"It seems like your daydreaming, anyways see you there"

"Yeah see you"

::::::

I offed my phone and brought it with me going downstairs. I suppose no one is here only me and Chaeyoung, I was now walking to the dining area.

I was wrong, there were four other people here, including Ryujin I forgot that she is living with me now.

"Hey babe, did you sleep well?" Chaeyoung asked as she was looking at me, I blushed and just nodded.

"Are you okay unnie? you are getting red what's wrong?" Ryujin asked and I looked at her.

"Says the one who was getting red since yesterday" Chaeryoung said and laughed. She sat beside Ryujin.

There were no other seats left but the one beside Chaeyoung. I went towards that seat and stared at the food.

"Aren't you hungry?" Chaeyeon asked but I was still staring only at the table.

"Babe, are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked which made me snap back to reality. I nodded and smile.

"I thought that you will not eat any of those so I made you this. Scrambled eggs with ketchup" she said and placed the plate in front of me. I smiled that she was able to remember my favorite food for breakfast. She sat beside me after. Not gonna lie but Chaeyoung is more like a boyfriend material.

"Thanks Chaengi" I said and smiled at her.

"Also you three should eat this, that's hangover soup" Chaeyeon said and sat down beside Sakura.

Sakura was kind of weird this morning. She was all pale and somehow she was smiling like and idiot.

"Umm, Chaeyeon is your girlfriend fine?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.