Chapter 2

Arthit and Grandpa are in room alone. Arthit was silently looking downstairs.
Grandpa: So this thing between you two what is it?
Arthit: I love him and He loves me.
Grandpa: And how long this love of your is going on?
Arthit: It's been more than 6 years.
Grandpa: Kong is not like this. You must have done something. I want you to stay away from my Kong.
Arthit: But outside you accepted us.
Grandpa: I can never accept such thing. I didn't say anything as I didn't want to ruin my image in front of Kong.
Arthit: Please let us be together. Everyone already accepted our relation.
Grandpa: What everyone knows.
Arthit nodded.
Grandpa: I don't care. Just call things off between you two.
Arthit: ok let me talk about this with Kong first.
Grandpa: You won't speak a word you heard in this room otherwise I will make your life living hell.
Arthit: Without Kong it will be hell for me in any case.
Grandpa: ok then tell him I will kick him out of my company and our property.
Arthit: I have made enough money for both of us. I will do more hardwork.
Grandpa: Oh so you are ok with poor dependent partner?
Arthit: I am not ok with it as i know how much he loves his work and family name. But I never loved him for his wealth.
Grandpa: You can survive without his wealth. But will you survive if your company get destroyed?What if someone burns down your parents or your friends home? What if someone breaks your body to make you handicap?
Arthit now can sense the dark side off grandpa.. All he heard about this strict old man seems truth.
Arthit with frightened voice: Are you trying to scare me?
Grandpa: I will say it warning...

Arthit didn't know what to say.. He just got call from his mother saying his father got accident though he is safe. By seeing Arthit's expression old man gave an evil smile. Arthit thought is it for real? How can he do something like this in such a short period of time? Can he be that devil? It can be coincidence .. But what if it's not.. I can't put my parents or friends life at stake..

Arthit: ok i will do as you say..
Grandpa: Now that's what i wanted to hear. For now Go out and act like nothing happened. Make some excuse to go back. I will call you tomorrow morning.

Then they both came out of room. Everyone was curious to know what happen. Both gave fake smile like nothing happened. 

Grandpa: Indeed this man is quite intelligent.
kong and his parents took deep relaxing breath as it sound like grandpa accepted Arthit.

After lunch Arthit said to Kong that he needs to go back as something urgently came up. Kong after some request allowed Arthit. Arthit said bye to everyone and thanked kong's mother for lunch. Arthit like a gentleman never forgets his atticates.

Arthit left and family continued there conversation. 

Kong after dinner to grandpa: I need to go tomorrow as I have some work and Arthit might be alone at work.
Grandpa: Let him be. I need to spend some time with you. I won't stay here for long.
Kong can't reject this so he nodded.

Next day Grandpa called Arthit: Hi Arthit ready for next step.
Arthit with tears in your eyes: Why are you doing this to me?
Grandpa: Stop your girly acts and listen like a man.
He continued Now you need to come up with good excuse to break Kong's heart. I know he is stubborn so he won't let you go easily. So make sure your excuse work. Once you are done with this call me on my number to check. I will leave you alone for good after that.

After the phone got cut Arthit started crying like a baby. He just doesn't know anything anymore. Why why why?? Everything was so perfect .. Why it has to end like this,,, & why i have to be reason..

He pulled himself and thought I need to do something urgently. I can't trust this old shit. If he looses his patience than who knows he might injure someone. He thought to call some friends for help but it might put them in danger. His mind was just not working as it's about hurting love of his life. Suddenly he heard door rang.

He went and open the door. It was Arthit's school friend Mish. She found Arthit's address through common friend. Mish and Arthit were pretty close. Everyone in their school thought they will end up being an Ideal couple. But Mish left country to pursue her higher studies and then settled in USA. She is just on short visit to her parents.

Mish: Hi Surprise... It's been long Arthit.
Arthit just replied hi..
Mish: Just hi .. Aren't you happy to see me?? What's with this sad expression?  Why you look like shit? Your romm...what a mess???
Arthit: It's nothing. Just work load.
Mish: Tell me I can help.. I am quite smart you know.  
Arthit: You can't help me..
Mish: Are you sure we are talking about work? As it sounds quite different.. Come on Arthit I know you better than anyone else.. In case you forgot I have ability to read your expression..
Arthit knows he won't be able to hide his emotions so he started crying..
Mish: Now I am really worried. Tell me truth please.. May be I can help you..
Arthit wiped his tears and thought may be she is right.. So he told her everything about his relation and what happen at his partners house.
Mish: I never thought you would end up with a guy.. 
Arthit: Mishhh .. focus.. that's not the point...
Mish: sorry I was just surprised. Do you really believe that old man is this much capable?
Arthit showed her articles about grandpa on internet.
Mish: Give me a moment to process everything..