Chapter 9

Kongpob: May i come in Mam?
Admission Counselor: Yes Please. Have a seat.
Kongpob: I am here for my child's admission. I need to talk with you regarding that.
Counselor: ok did you feel the form? 
Kongpob: Actually I don't know what should I write in form?
Counselor: Tell me what you don't understand. I will explain you.
Kongpob: What should I write in parents name?
Counselor was quite shock and angry with the question as she felt this guy is just mocking her.
Counselor maintaining her calm: Your name. Since you are here for your child's admission.
Kongpob: I am not his father.
Counselor: Then you need to send child's mother or father for filling the form. As we don't accept relatives/friends signature in admission form.
Kongpob: Mam it's quite complicated. 
Counselor: Explain then
Kongpob told her everything. 
Counselor: I feel really sorry for child. But I can't provide admission without birth certificate.
 Kongpob: Please mam. It's about his future. I have been trying to find his family from long. But haven't found anything yet. I will keep searching, but the child needs education.
Counselor: I understand but it's policy.
Kongpob now with tears: Mam please help. I am ready to sign any document mentioning if there will be any problems I will be responsible for everything. Your name or your school's reputation won't get involved in it. If it's about money I assure you that fees will be paid without any delay.
Counselor: Sir stop crying. I understand your concern and love for child.
Kongpob wiped his tears while hearing.
Counselor: My hands are tied with management policies. I am just an employee.
Kongpob understood: Thank you mam for your time. I understand. My apologies.
and then he got up from chair with sad face and started going towards door.
Counselor got pretty touched by this man's seniority and selfless love.  
Counselor: Sir wait. I think there is a way. You should go to this person (she gave name and number of a person). He can help you with generating fake birth certificate. Once you have it, I can accept admission without any problem.
Kongpob understood and with happiness on his face: Thank you for your help.
Counselor: Please don't tell anyone about this. I am putting my career at risk.
Kongpob: Rest assured mam. I won't say anything to anyone. I whole heartily thank you for this.

Kong went to meet this person got fake documents and took admission for Atid. 
Now Atid goes to school. He is sincere and smart student. School teachers are happy with his performance. Whenever Kong goes to school for any parent meeting, he always visit Admission counselor. He also sometime take home made food for her. They become good friends.

Counselor: Hey kong. Don't do this.
Kong shocked: What? Did i do something wrong mam?
Counselor: How many time I have to tell you can call me Prae not mam when we are alone. We are friends now.
Kong laughed: Ok Prae.
Prae: I was talking about food. You are spoiling me with this good food.
Kong: I am happy that you like it. It's nothing compare to what you did for me.
Prae: Just forget about it Kong. It's been months. You already thanked me enough.
Kong: I know. But every time I see smile on my Atid's face. I remember it and it also gives me to reason to meet you. Since I don't have any friends.
Prae with smile: But everyone thinks I have affair with you, I just wish someday i can reveal to them that I am not into any man. I like woman.

Suddenly Atid comes and knocks office door.

Prae: Come in.
Atid: Good evening Mam. Daddy lets go. My friends must be waiting for me at home.
Prae and Kong laughed.

Prae: Just give us a minute Atid. Go and outside. I will send your Dad in a minute.
As Atid left office.
Prae: Kong did you find anything about his family yet?
Kong: No I am trying hard but with my job and everything I hardly get any time.
Prae: Ok do one thing. Just write down all things that you know about his past like what Atid remembers about his past or how, where and when you found him.. Even smallest detail.. 
Kong confused: Why??
Prae: Actually my husband's cousin is coming next week for dinner. He is police officer. I had talked about your story to my husband and he told it to his cousin. His cousin said he can help but he needs all detail.
Kong: Is it possible?? Really.. I will give you all details tomorrow.. Can i meet him as well??
Prae: Not right now. As I am not sure that he might like it or not.
Kong nodded and thanked again.
Prae: ok now go Atid must be bored by now.

Kong left.
He didn't sleep whole night. He note down every single detail he remember. Even few unclear words that Atid used to speak in sleep during first few months. He wrote like 20 pages of information. He just didn't want to miss any detail that will reduce Atid's chances to final meet his family.

Next day before going to work he went to Prae and handed her all notes.
Prae: This looks heavy. Did you wrote book or what?
Kong with smile: I just wanted to mention everything. I don't want to take any chances. This might be our only chance to know about Atid's family.
Prae: Kong I know it sounds weird but I have to tell you this. Don't keep your hopes very high.
Kong: Don't worry I know.

Then they both leave for their respective offices. At family dinner prae handed over all information to his husband's cousin. He said he will contact Prae if he finds out anything.

Sotus Destiny IIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें