Reunion

Next day Kongpob, Mikon and Prae reached at seashore. Kong remembers the place. It's place where he has given his gear to Arthit. It's where they shared their second kiss.
Kongpob: What are we doing at beach?
Prae: I arranged meeting here. Since this place is in between both gentleman's house who is coming today.
Kongpob thinks this is place where he has given his heart and today I have to give my boy to someone. How will I survive after that? May be that's why Prae also arranged meeting with person who is leaving with my parents so I can go back to them.
As Kong was deep in though Prae received message from May that they are near.

Prae: Kong I think Mikon is thirsty, you stay here. I will just get him water.
Kong: Mikon are you thirsty?

Mikon: I don't...

Prae whispered in Mikon's ear: Just come with me, I will get you chocolate

Mikon: Yes I need water. Can I go with Mam?

Kong: Ok but don't run here and there.
Mikon nodded and He and Prae both left. Kong just sat down on seashore.

May parked her car.
At the parking Arthit's eyes got wide open by knowing where he is.
It can't be same place.
Arthit: What are we doing at this place.

May: That man i told you works here so we came here.
Arthit: where is he?
May: Look that man over there.. It's him. Just talk with him. I will be there in a minute. I need to pee.
Arthit nodded and left.

As he went near to that man.
Arthit: Hello..
This voice Kong felt familiar. He stood up and turned to see who is it

Both got shocked seeing each other. They just froze at their place. 
For a moment it was like their souls came out of their body to hug and share kiss. All the memories that they kept hidden for all those years are in front of their eyes.
Grey has affected their faces. But in Kong's eyes he can see Arthit looks same as he had seen him first time as Hazer senior. And for Arthit he can see same a junior who was irritating and chasing to win over his heart.

They are seeing each other after 7 years. But it felt like it was just yesterday thing.
There faces were flooded with emotions like happiness, pain, confusion etc. 

 Arthit finally broke silence: Is that really you Kong?? 
Kong: You are alive, I can't believe I am seeing you.

They have so many question for each other. May and Prae come just in time with Mikon. Mikon started crying which draws everyone's attention towards the kid. He somehow recognized Arthit's face. It's face he has seen in many dreams. He just ran and hugged Arthit. 

Everyone got surprised by seeing this. They wonder how can Mikon still remembers Arthit. He was too young to remember anything.

By looking at Arthit and Kong's surprised teary faces Prae looked at May for next move.
( Prae had told May to handle Kong as she was with Arthit all this years and she will handle Arthit as she was knew Kong's story. Prae was afraid that if Arthit and Kong will answer each other's question they might end up misunderstanding something as there were so many things. )

May went to Kong: Hi Kong please come with me I will answer your question.
May explained to Kong everything what happen after fire incident.

After Arthit and Mikon stopped crying. Prae explained Arthit what happen after plane crash, how Mikon meet Kong and how he has been taking care of Mikon.

Kong came back to place where Arthit was standing. Mikon ran to him and hugged him. He carried Kong in his lap and walked towards Arthit.

Kong: I am sorry for what my grandfather did to you and I want to thank you for taking care of my parents and business all these years. 

Arthit: No it wasn't your fault. I am sorry that I have to pretend that I am dead and I want to thank you for taking care of Mikon.

May: Stop thanking each other and just hug it out. You guys deserved it.
They hugged..
Prae: You guys are boring indeed.  I was expecting a kiss by now. It's been so many years guys.
They both smiled and kissed.

By seeing this emotional seen May's eyes got teary as she thought if Knot was here, he would have been so happy.

Prae noticed May's expression, so she went near to May and hold her hand.
Prae: I know you lost love of your life, but if you can give me chance, I would like to win your heart. I promise I won't expect anything from you or force anything that you don't want.
May just nodded while wiping her tears.

They all returned to home together. 
Kong's father: Dear come fast Kong's back...
Kong's mother with tears: My boy... 
Then she just started kissing Kong's face.
Kong's father: Now we can die peacefully. Our last wish just got fulfilled.
May: That's far from reality Pa.. Now you will want to live even more as our family just got completed. 
Kong: Yes moreover your grandchild won't let you go anywhere.
Arthit's mother was hearing all this happily with tears in her eyes. Suddenly at Kong's statement she looks towards Arthit.
Arthit was carrying 5 year old child.
Arthit's mother: It can't be.. Is he really Mikon???
Arthit: Yes Ma.
Arthit's father: My old eyes can't believe what it is seeing.. Mikon come here we are your grandparents.

Then May and Prae told everyone everything.
All family members thanked Prae. It wouldn't be possible for them to have this moment without Prae.