Chapter 3

Mish: ok to break your partner's heart you cheat with him. Most marraiges end because of extra merital affairs you know 
Arthit: It's not that easy. Kong won't beleive that.
Mish: What if he catches you red handed.
Arthit: But where can i find any person who will be part of this dangerous game..
Mish: hmm.. 
Arthit slyly looked at Mish.
Mish: What no?? I can't do such thing.. I am terrible actor..
Arthit: Comeon please help. Moreover Kong doesn't know you. So it's easier to convience.
Mish nodded.
Arthit called grandpa to tell him he got idea. Just send Kong home tomorrow morning. Grandpa agreed.

As Kong arrived at home he opened door with Key. He wanted to surprise Arthit so he didn't call him. When he entered their bedroom he saw something he couldn't beleive.

Arthit was sleeping half naked with a girl. 
Kongpob shouted: What is going on?
Arthit opened eyes: What? What?? You didn't inform me that you are coming today..
Kong: Who is she? What is she doing on our bed..
Misha: Don't shout.. Who r u?? Why are you asking things to my boyfriend?
Kong: Your boyfriend?? Since when??
Misha: Couple of months. How did you come in?
Kong: I have keys this is my house.
Misha: Arthit you told me it's your house. Why we have to do this stuff here?
Arthit: It's also my house. I can do whatever i want..
Kong with tears in eyes: But why to cheat??? If you were not happy you could have told me..
Arthit: I didn't know how to say this to you. I was suffocated in our relation. 
Kong: ok fine if that's what you want then i will leave.. I don't want to be with you and he left.
Arthit: Good bye and threw his wedding ring on Kong..
Kong felt enoromous pain in his heart by seeing ruthless act of Arthit.. He doesn't have any capacity to speak .. He needed fresh air to process this. 

As soon as Kong left Arthit just loose control of his body. He was about to fall when Misha hold him. He just break heart of his lover. He can't beleive his own actions. But he realised there is something he needs to do. He called grandpa to inform it's over.

Kong was in his car and driving. He didn't care in which direction he is driving. He just wanted to go as quick as possible. He got call from his grandpa.. Grandpa told Kong that something urgent cameup so he needs to go back so he wants to meet Kong now. Kong just agreed.. 

On the other hand Misha can't handle litteraly broken down Arthit. She told him to come outside for dinner as she wants to change atmosphere for Arthit that can help him heal. But he didn't agree. After trying a lot she finally gave warning if he won't she will call Kong. Now Arthit have no options left.

Kong met his grandpa and hugged him. Then Kong started crying as he can't handle himself. Grandpa understood that Arthit's plan worked, so he tried to calm down Kong. He told him to come with him for few days it would help him. Kong agreed and went to his room to pack his stuff.

Mish insisted Arthit to stay with her for the day so she can keep an eye on him. Kong left with his grandfather. At night there was a blast at Kong and Arthit's house. There was no one in the house at that time except theif who was their for robbery.

Mish in morning came to wake up Arthit.
Mish: Wake up.. I need to show you something..
Arthit: What is it? Nothing more bad can happen then yesterday..
Mish: Just come with me..
She then showed Arthit a newschannel showing blast news.. They also showed a body of totally burned man found in house.. 
Arthit with shocked eyes: That's my eyes.. I need to go there now.. That body ...  Could it be Kong?? 
Mish: No stop... Don't you understand.. He can't be Kong.. The bomb was planted for you not Kong.. If you have stayed there last night you might have got burned with house..
Arthit now realised the fact: But why?? I already did what he asked me to do.. Then why he wanted to kill me? Moreover how to be sure that it's not Kong's or any of my friends.
Mish:Because he wanted to get rid of you once and for all.. I have seen CCTV cameras installed at your house.. Do you have access to those??
Arthit: Yes here...
Mish: checked last nights footage and showed Arthit that only a thief can enter house like the way person entered in house.
Mish: Do you think there is any backup for this footage??
Arthit: Yes the backup server is in my office.
Mish: You have to get it deleted before anyone can find out truth.. Also it's not safe to stay here anymore.. Please go with me to US.. Make sure no one sees you otherwise they will also get stuck in this danger.

Arthit agreed..  He smartly gets rid of backup footage and then left country with Mish in very first flight he can.

Kong's father called him to inform him about blast and Arthit's death.
Kong with tears to grandpa: I need to go back now. Arthit died..
Grandpa: ok
Just ok..By hearing this cold reply Kong felt weird.. But that was not a time to discuss or argue..
He just left for his home.. 

Kong to police: I need to see body.. I m his partner and owner of this house..
Police: Sir it's totally burn. You won't be able to look at it...
Kong: I said show me...
Police: ok follow me
After seeing body everything went blank for Kong and he collapsed..
After a minute Kong gains conscious.
Police: Are you ok??
Kong nodded. 
Kong with tears in his eyes: Who did this blast?
Police: We are investigating.. Will inform you as soon as we find out..

Kong left the venue and went to his parents house. 
Arthit's parents arranged funeral. All arthit's friends, family, staff and Kong's parents were grieving. But there was no tear in Kong's eyes. Kong decided until he finds out who did this to Arthit he won't grieve. He hired best detective to find facts.