Chapter 11

After reaching home May: Ma I am home.
Kong's mother and Arthit's mother came out.
Kong's mother: Who is this girl? It's been long you brought your friend home?
May: No she is not my friend. She came here to give a present to Arthit and also make soup for him.
Arthit's Mom scold: You are making a guest do cooking. 
May: She insisted.

Prae: Hi I am Prae. It's herbal soup of my locality so I insisted that if I make soup it will be more helpful.
May: See and you scold me for no reason. How is Arthit?
Kong' mother: He just got up by some phone call. He wanted to come downstairs but we didn't allow him. 
May: ok I am going to his room. Prae kitchen is there. Ma will help you if you need anything.

Prae nodded and went to kitchen.

When soup got ready, Ma called servant to take soup and Prae to Arthit's room.

When she reached there she greeted Arthit.

Prae: Sir I am very thankful to you for allowing me your time.
Arthit: It's alright. I heard you presented things nicely and got approval from May. She is very strict in this.
May: Arthit stop teasing me. I am just not as generous as you are. Moreover there are so many cheats there.
Prae: She is right sir. Please have this soup before it gets cold. It will help.
After drinking soup..
Arthit: Indeed soup was tasty & I feel energized. Thank you.
Prae: Sir I bought this gift for you. Our school children made it for you.
Arthit: May can you please open it.
May nodded and opened the wrapping.
Tears came out from Arthit's eyes after seeing it.
Prae: I am sorry if you don't like it sir.
Arthit: No no it's beautiful. It's just I am not fan of planes.
May: I think we should now let Arthit rest and go from here.
Prae  nodded.

After going out Prae asked May why Arthit cried.
May: Because you reminded him about horrible past.
Prae slyly: What past?
May: Arthit's family died in Plane crash. He is still grieving for his family.
Prae with smile thinks bingo jackpot I found Misha.

May surprised: Are you mad or what? I just told you horrible thing and you are smiling.
Prae: I am sorry. It's not that.
May: I think you should leave now it's getting late.
Prae: Can I ask you one thing??
May annoyingly: Not again..
Prae: please just last thing.. please

May thinks she won't leave until I answer so: What is it now?
Prae: Can you show me Arthit sir family pic?
May: What for?
Prae: Please I want to prey for them. 
May with long face: Like seriously..
Prae: I know some prayers which keep bad evils far away. If I pray while seeing there pic, there souls will get peace. Please it won't take more than minute.
May: ok but just for a minute and I won't accept any more request of yours.

Prae took May to Arthit's study room, there were two frames on desk.
Prae after looking at pictures got confirmation that she finally found Mikon's family and thinks kong will be so happy after hearing news.

While Prae was thinking she noticed May was searching something. 
May with a frame in hand: here it is. 
and then she put third frame on desk. It was Kong's pic.
Prae got shocked seeing this.

Before she can say anything May said: I hope your prayer is complete. So now you should go back to your hotel.
Prae was so confuse that she just nodded. 
Before leaving she hugged May at door and said good bye.

May thinks what's wrong with this girl and why she keep hugging me like this.
May also thinks but what's wrong with her why she doesn't push her away or shout at her. Generally she doesn't like any one touches her.

Prae went back hotel room. She took out her laptop and started searching thing about this company.

She found out many things.. She read one by one all article and news related to them. It took whole night. She found
- Original founder and his criminal activities including setting up his grandson's friend house.

- Grandson of original founder & majority share holder (Kongpob) leave the company and house.

- Son of founder and parents of Kongpob also leave the company (Prae thinks "Wait I saw this lady - Kong's mother in house")

-Company bankruptcy & return of friend. Buy back & rebuild empire.

Now Prae knew that Kongpob and Arthit is friend, but no friend sell his own fortune to save other friend's fortune. Moreover why is Kong's parents live with Arthit. Kong's mother looked quite happy while talking. When she searched about Kong and Arthit's friendship she found out about their college and Sotus system.

Next day she called school principal to ask permission for staying few more days. He agreed as he was happy with the positive outcome for school.

Prae went to college and talked with some senior staff, she figured out about Arthit and Kong's relation. They were star couple of uni in their times not just friends.

 After gathering all this information Prae went to hotel room and start crying like a little baby.
Prae: oh my god oh my god stop .. I can't handle such emotion
True love really exists.. How can this two guys be so far still so near..
One is taking care of other parents and company selflessly .. He even sacrificed his own fortune to save his lovers dream.
Other is taking care of his partner's son without knowing real identity of child. He left his ascetic life and doing hard work for future of this child. 

There true love kept them attached. They have suffered enough. No more. It's time. They deserves happiness. I need to do something. 

Prae thought she might need someone's help to reunite this lovers and who might be better helper than May. She had her eyes on May and this will give her chance to spend sometime to know May. Prae decided to go Arthit's office in morning and talk with May regarding this.