Chapter 5

It's been 3 years.. Kongpob lives in some forest. He is happy with his ascetic lifestyle. But he is not in contact with anyone.

Arthit is happy with his work and new life. He loves his son who he named Mikon by mixing his two lovers name. His son is one and half year old now.

One day Arthit heard something which shocked him. Kong's company got bankrupt. He couldn't believe how can this be possible. It was such a big company. Moreover Kong is quite skilful to handle his family empire. When he searched for things he found out many Articles.

He found out quite a few points. 
- The hair of this empire left to be sage in memory of his lost love. He transferred his shares to his father.
- Police found out vital clue in some bomb blast cases (including Arthit's house) and found out link to Kong's grandpa. They arrested him and he died due to cardiac attack in jail.

-Since the majority shareholder (Kong's father) didn't want to run company his brother's son took over.

Arthit just started crying by knowing all this. His son ran to Misha in kitchen.
Mikon: Mommy.. Dady cry.. dady cry

Misha come to hall. She got worried by seeing Arthit like this.
Misha: What happen???
Arthit: Kong left..
Misha quite shocked to hear that name after years: left .. where? What you mean?
Arthit showed her what he found out.
Misha: I think you should go there. As per article Kong sacrificed his fortune for you. Moreover his parents always treated you well. They need you.  

Arthit: But how will I face everyone? They think I am dead

Misha: You have to face your friends , family even Kong someday. Then why not now. You can't run away from your past forever. Now god has given you reason to do.
Arthit: Aren't you afraid that my past might affect us?
Misha while hiding her fear: To be honest I am. But I do trust you that you won't break my faith in you. So don't overthink and just go..
Arthit: What have I done without you.. You are the best..
Misha now with smile: I know.. right.. 
Arthit with smile: We can go together.. You , me and Mikon..
Misha: I think that would be scandalous.. It would take them time to process you are alive.. If they see you with wife and child they might misunderstand you.
Arthit: Right. But I want you and Mikon to meet my friends and family.
Misha: we will come there ones you to sort out things so Mikon doesn't have to go through any arguments.. 
Arthit understood: Thank you Misha for everything.
Misha smiled and went to room to start packing Arthit's stuff.

Next day Arthit took flight. During flight he was thinking whom to meet first and what to say. He hired cab and went to his house which got burnt by blast. To his surprise it was renovated and there was someone leaving there. 

Arthit had his doubts should he knock or not? What if Article is wrong? What if Kong opens door? He closed his eyes and took deep breath. Once he got enough courage he knocked door. An old man opened door. 

old man: Oh my god is that really you? Arthit are you really alive?
Arthit realized he is Kong's father. 
Arthit: Hi pa. Good to see you too.
Kong's dad: But how? Come on in first. Everybody thought you died.
Arthit: I know. 
Then Arthit told everything to Kong's Dad.
Kong's mom heard everything from kitchen. She was angry with Arthit as her son is not with her because of Arthit. But at the same time she understood why Arthit did that. 

Kong's parents are happy that at least one of their son finally came back. All they wished for may be some day Kong will also come back.

Kong's father: So why now? After all this time why you came now? 
Arthit: I heard about your company. While searching things I found out what happen after I left.
Kong's father: How did you find out that we live here?
Arthit: I didn't know it. I just wanted to see my house. I was shocked to see the home reconstructed. When I saw that someone lives here, I can't stop myself from knocking. Though I was suppose to come to meet you tomorrow at your house. 
Arthit: Pa can I ask why are you not taking care of business??
Kong's father: Because I don't have any motivation to work or live. What my father did to you guys affected us as well. We are just waiting for our deaths in hope to see Kong someday.
Arthit: You didn't try to search for him.
Kong's father: We did a lot. But he just vanished. Even the news of Grandpa's death or bankruptcy didn't bring him home so we have almost loose hope. But now you are back so we still have hope. 
Arthit: I need to go meet my parents as well. May I?
Kong's parent nodded with a smile. It looked like now their lost energy is back in their bodies. Arthit didn't tell them about his wife and son as he was afraid that this might take away the little smile they got on their face after long time.

When Arthit reached his parents house, he noticed knot's car. Yes he still uses same car.
Arthit wonder why Knot is at his house.

Arthit knocked door. May opened it.
May shouted : Ghost ghost.
Arthit touched her... This calm her down.
May: How is this even possible?
By hearing may's shout knot and Arthit's parents came out to reach main door.
Everyone was in shock.
Arthit with teary eyes: Hi ma pa knot May. Can I come in??
No one was  able to reply anything.. so Arthit just went in..

Arthit told everyone everything. The family first shouted at him for all this trouble. But they were happy to get Arthit back alive. After Arthit's death his parents were feeling very low. Arthit's father even got heart attack. So from that day May and Knot started visiting them ones a week to make them happy.

Arthit thanked May and Knot for doing this for his family.