Chapter 10

After searching for few days and going through old official records and articles police officer final got some links.

Police officer called Prae.
officer: Hi Prae. I think I have some news regarding that child. 
Prae with smile: finally.
Officer: From the month, year and location you have given to me, it's related to plane crash.
Prae: Oh  I heard about that crash. It was in headline for many days.
Officer: I believe this child is among the missing passengers.
Prae: Did you find out his identity?
Officer: Yes from passenger list it looks like his name is Mikon and his mother name is Misha.
Prae: That's really great news. 
Officer: Well there is a bad news.
Prae: What is it?
Officer: I got transfer order. I don't think I can continue with this search anymore. Firstly I thought to take other officers help in continuing this search but then I thought if he puts this in official radar they might take child in custody till they finds out his family. So I didn't approach anyone.
Prae: Don't worry I understand. Thank you for all your help. good luck with your new location. Stay in touch.

After hang up Prae thinks to inform Kong. But she thought she should first find out facts by herself before passing any information.

Prae searched on internet for days for similar names. But she didn't find anything useful. Since she doesn't have Misha's picture with her it's almost become impossible to find out about her.

Days passed by, Prae just didn't know what to do. Neither she find out anything nor she can inform Kong anything. So every time Kong inquire, she lies. This makes her feel so guilty.

One day her school principal called her.
Prae: May i come in sir? 
Principal: Have a seat. 
Prae: Thank you. Peon just informed me you were looking for me.
Principal: Yes. Actually I need your help.
Prae: Yes sir anything.
Principal: I have gone through your recommendation to look at our infrastructure. I agree with you, but you know that our school is tight on budget. We can't afford this extra cost. So I was thinking of ways to get some funds. My friend suggest me this charitable trust. I believe you should approach them. May be they can actually provide us help.
Prae: That's very good idea. May I ask you one question?
Principal nodded
Prae: Why you want me to approach?
Principal: Because it was your recommendation, so you can explain problems better to them. Moreover you have good convincing skills which can also help.
Prae: Thank you for trusting me with this sir.
Principal while handling file: This is information about them. Go through it once before approaching them.

Prae went back to her cabin and started reading the information. It was about Misha foundation trust run by industrialist named Arthit.

Misha always wanted to help children, Arthit started Misha foundation trust after her funeral. This charitable trust provides donation to education institutes from remote location for upgrading their infrastructure and facility. It also provides scholarship to students from economically weak background.    

After reading information about Misha foundation trust, Prae felt that may be this is same Misha she is searching for. That brought a big smile on her face. But she have to cross check things before getting her hopes high.

She called on given number for appointment with chairman (Arthit). They given her time and date.

On the date she reached their on given time but Arthit was absent due to ill health. She was disappointed as she lost an opportunity to find out things about Misha, but she can't show that on face as this money is important for school. It's her professional priority first. She represented her things in front of May who was present their in place of Arthit. She liked how calm May is. She felt attracted towards her. May believed Prae's school needs fund genuinely so she approved to sanction required.

After hearing this approval Prae got so excited that she hugged May and said thank you. May was quite in shock with this sudden hug.

After realizing what she has done Prae: I am really so sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. I just got so excited with this news so did it unintentionally. I am so sorry.

May went in her thought lane since it's been so long since someone hugged her like this. Knot used to do so. Arthit hugs her sometime but it's never this warm. Why she liked a hug from stranger girl.
May's assistance: Mam, are you alright?
May: Yes I am. 
She looked at Prae who is constantly saying sorry with tears in eyes and lower head. Actually Prae got afraid that May might cancel funds. 

May: It's ok. I understand your excitement. But behave next time.
Prae: Sure mam.
May to her secretary: So I am going back to home as Arthit might need me.
Prae: Mam can I say something?
May: sure
Prae: Can I meet Arthit sir tomorrow? I can wait till tomorrow evening.
May: Well he is ill. I don't think he will come tomorrow. Is there something important? 
Prae: Actually I bought something for Arthit sir. Our school children prepared this by their little hands specially for him. I really wanted to give this to him. 
May: Give it to me I will give him.

Since Prae doesn't have any option but to obliged it. She went to corner to open her suitcase. 
 While she was taking out gift, May noticed some leaves in bag.

May: Why are you carrying leaves in your bag?
Prae: oh this.. It's herbal medicine to fight against cold very popular in our area. I brought it hear as my friend told me to pass this sample to a pharma company.
May: My aunt used to made something from it whenever I get cold. If I remember it correctly it was quite effective. Can you lend me some if you have extra? I think it will help Arthit to recover fasted.

Prae got smile on her face knowing while thinking her chance to meet Arthit is here.
Prae: If you want I can come with you and make the soup for Arthit sir. This way I get also chance to thank him for his time and hand over this gift to him.
Since May hate going to agree she nodded.

Then they both left office.