Not So Happy Campers Part 2

AN: picture above is Luna's swimsuit

(Luna's POV)

"Okay today's challenge is threefold. Your first task is to jump off this 1000ft high cliff into the lake." Chris explains to us "piece of cake." Bridgette says and I'm thinking she jinxed us. "If you look down you will see two target areas. The wider area represents part of the lake that we have stocked with psychotic, man eating sharks. Inside that area is a safe zone. That's your target area which we're pretty sure is shark free." Chris says  "excuse me." LeShawna says

"For each member of your team that jumps and actually survives there will be a crate of supplies waiting below. Inside each crate are supplies that you'll need for the second part of the challenge building a hot tub. The team with the best one gets to have a wicked hot tub party tonight. The losers will be sending someone home. Lets see Killer Bass you're up first." Chris explains to all of us and then Bridgette walks up to the edge and looks down from the cliff into the water below. "Oh wow. So who wants to go first?" She asks sounding nervous as no one from either team steps up. "Hey don't sweat it guys. I heard that these shows always make the interns do the stunts first to make sure it's survivable." Owen explains and I walk up beside Bridgette and look down and I realize that I used to jump down cliffs twice this size for fun and training so it wouldn't be much of a problem for me.

At least I hope it wouldn't be.

"So who's up?" Eva asks "ladies first." Duncan answers and I turn around looking at my teammates. "I'll go first" I volunteer before jumping off the cliff, doing a mid air summer salt before diving into the water. I actually landed in the circle and Bridgette dived in after me. We both swam towards the boat and got in both of us smiling but out of breath to say anything to each other. Tyler dove in after us but landed against the buoy before falling into the safe zone. I winced. Geoff went next then Eva, then Duncan who didn't anything going into the water.

I looked up and saw DJ looked nervous so I used my super hearing to pick up on the conversation. "Uh-uh no way man. I'm not jumping." DJ says to Chris "scared of heights?" "Yeah ever since I was a kid." DJ answers sounding sad. "That's okay big guy. Unfortunately that also makes you a chicken so you'll have to wear this for the rest of the day." Chris tell and after that I stopped listening in and watched as Ezekiel jumped landing in the safe zone followed by Harold who landed in the safe zone on his balls and as he screamed making me wince feeling bad for him. Courtney also didn't chickened out of jumping.

Katie and Sadie both jumped because they're both the Killer Bass now. "So that's nine jumpers and two chickens. Screaming Gophers if you can beat that we'll throw in a pull cart to put your crates on." Chris says to the other team on top of the cliff.

(Time Skip)

It was just down to Owen. "Okay campers there's only one person left. You guys need this jump for the win. No pressure dude. Okay there's pressure" Chris says through the microphone.

//I was looking at this guy praying that if he jumps he survives. Because he seemed pretty nice.//

Owen jumped making a huge splash soaking all of us on the beach. "Yes, yeah! Oh yeah who's the man!" Owen cheered when he reached the surface. "The winners are the Screaming Gophers!" Chris announced saying it into the the megaphone. "That was awesome dude. What's wrong?" Trent asks "I think I lost my bathing suit." Owen answered making all of us cringe in disgust.

The Screaming Gophers were way ahead of us as we moved our crates. I was just lifting mine up and carrying it because my crate surprisingly felt extremely light. "Ow. I think I just got a splinter." Courtney says as Eva walked over to her. "Shut up and pick up your crate chicken." Eva says well picking up Courtney's crate and setting it down harshly. "Hey I'm the only one with CIT camping experience here you need me." Courtney says as DJ and Eva look at her not really believing that they need her.