Wawanakwa Gone Wild

(Luna's POV)

"Wild flowers for a wild and crazy gal?" Owen says as he tries to hand Izzy flowers while we were outside the cabins waiting for Chris to show up. "Oh yeah? As in the kind you abandon and leave for dead in the hands of a chainsaw-wielding psycho killer with a hook?" Izzy asks giving Owen a cold glare and honestly I don't blame her. "Me? abandon you? Never, never ever!" Owen exclaims and then suddenly I hear a creak and look behind me only to see Owen was gone. "Wasn't there just a three hundred pound bag of joy talking to you?" Gwen asked looking at Izzy and we all walk up to the orange haired girl. "Yeah it's not like Owen to disappear." I say "I'm only 296. Someone set a trap." He says and we look up at him and see he's hanging by his foot that happens to be trapped in a snare. Then a cage made of bamboo dropped down capturing the rest of us. "Make that someone was busy making a trap or two." I say trying to find a way out as Chris walked up to us with a beaver on his head. "Good morning campers! or should I say trappers. Ready for today's challenge excellent. Then let's chat it over chow shall we?" Chris asks holding a knife making us gasp as he walks away. "Please tell me he's going to release us." I say as Chris threw the knife and it cut the rope freeing Owen from his snare causing to land on the cage making the cage door open. "Good aim." Owen says in a weak voice sounding sore as we all head the main lodge for breakfast.

Breakfast turned out to be pace that was sticky enough to glue your mouth shut. I was sitting beside Gwen not even touching my paste as she struggles to lift her spoon out of the white-grey gunk. "Paste?" she asks and I just look at her. "That stuff will glue your mouth shut." I say and then notice Owen eating his happily "I stand corrected it will glue most people's mouth's shut." I tell her with a shrug as Chris walks into the lodge. "Campers there are only eight of you left on Total Drama Island. After tonight's dramatic bonfire ceremony only seven of you will remain. We're nearing the end people so look alive!" Chris exclaims happily.

//Well I'm happy to have made it this far and I may as well try winning this competition to show all the immortal girls back home we don't need any man looking after us. Sorry mom and dad I really don't want to get married through an arranged marriage I want to find love on my own. And also I could use the money to help with my music carrier.//

"Today's challenge involves making like our province's great rangers and game wardens. You'll each have eight hours to trap an animal." Chris says explaining our challenge and Duncan grabs Owen's arms as he's still chewing the inedible food. "Got one!" Duncan exclaims "a wild animal which you must bring back to campfire unharmed." Chris says to Duncan before looking at the rest of us. "Rangers and game wardens often have to relocate animals for their own good and for the good of the campers." He explains and Gwen glares at him. "For my good I might have to barbecue my animal. I'm starving to death!" She says looking quite serious as Geoff and LeShawana fight over paste. Causing the substance to rip apart and both of them fall onto the floor.

"Funny you should mention that Gwen. Reward for today's challenge is a meal of all your favorite foods!" Chris says and I smile happily "I am so winning." Heather says pushing away her bowl. "So you're not gonna eat that?" Owen asks and I just have to wonder how he can stomach it. After breakfast we all meet up at the boathouse to see Chris there holding a safari hat that contained pieces of wood. 

(Third Person's POV)

"Everyone choose an animal assignment!" Chris says and all the campers select a piece of wood from out of the hat.

Owen: Chipmunk.

LeShawana: Frog.

Duncan: Raccoon.

Luna: Bunny. okay that's cute and easy.

Gwen: Duck?

Geoff: Beaver.