X-Treme Torture

(Luna's POV)

I ended up rolling out of bed and hitting the floor after hearing the noise of an airplane. Bridgette helped me up. "Are you okay Luna?" She asked and I nod as I brush the dirt of my pj's. "Yeah Bridge I'm fine but thanks." I say and we both get dressed and walk outside. "Hit the deck!" Geoff yells as we all move out of the way of the giant orange airplane that Chris was flying. "Yes I can't wait to get my pilots license!" Chris yells and then destroys the outhouse that had a bear in it and I pity anyone who has him for a pilot. He lands the plane and rolls down the window. "Just flexing your muscles for today's extreme sports challenge!" He says yelling through a megaphone making my ears ring. "It's too early for this." Gwen complains sounding tired. "This week you'll participate in three challenges first up extreme sofa bed skydiving!" Chris yells into the megaphone. "Contestants will plummet uh skydive to a waiting sofa-bed target below." Chris explains and Chef demonstrates the challenge by jumping off the plain onto the the sofa-bed only for the couch to trap him between the mattress making me shudder at something that looks quite painful. "Of course you'll be skydiving from 5000 feet and using these." He says tossing two parachutes out the window and they look more like used backpacks that don't have any parachute in them what so ever. This makes everyone gasp. "Our lucky contestants are Trent and Luna." Chris says and I just shrug.

//If I don't end up dying from this challenge it may end up being fun.//

"Sure why not. You know what they say on Blackcomb mountain. Best glimpse of heavens on the way into hell. Let's do this." Trent says putting an arm around my shoulder and I shrug. "Sure I'm game to skydive." I say with a smile before quickly removing Trent's arm. "Not so fast because the second challenge of the day is extreme rodeo moose riding!" Chris says through the mega phone and then we all turn our attention towards the moose behind the wooden fence. "Contestants will rodeo ride the Great Canadian bucking moose for eight seconds or get hoofed into a giant pile of socks from the lost and found." Chris says and I have to cover my nose from the horrible stench. "That stink pile ain't nothing but laundry day back home." LeShawna says not even effected by the horrible smell of socks. "It's your lucky day LeShawana you're riding for Gophers and Geoff  you'll ride for Bass." Chris says as Geoff cheers excitedly. "He doesn't look to bucky to me. Hi beautiful." Owen says and the moose kicks him in the face pushing him away. "And the final challenge extreme sea doo water skiing! Contestants will water ski a race course and grab as many flags as they can before crossing the finish line while a member from the opposing team drives the sea doo!" Chris yell through the megaphone and at this point I'm thinking I'll go deaf from the yelling.

"How can we water ski with no water?" Heather asks pointing at the muddy course. "It's really hard! Check it out." Chris says and Chef attempts the challenge only to end up face planting against a tree and Chris laughs at the wipeout. "Awesome!" He exclaims well still laughing. "Harold you'll ski for Killer Bass and Lindsey for the Screaming Gophers." He says and Harold cheers excitedly and Lindsey says something about modeling a new bikini. "Now for the cool swag! Whoever scores the most challenges gets bragging rights for the night, gets their butts saved from elimination and wins a strip down multi massage mobile shower!" Chris exclaims through the megaphone. We all look at the shower and see Chef playing a harp and all the girls look pretty happy and gasp excitedly including myself. "Can it be?" Heather asks excitedly "Oh it be" "Oh a shower. How bout something good." Owen says well eating a bag of marshmallows.

"Listen to me you marshmallow eating goof we are going to win that shower if it's the last thing we do got it." Heather says getting right up in Owen's face and then runs away when Owen begins choking on a marshmallow. Harold saves him and Owen spit the marshmallow out and it ended up hitting Heather taking her to the ground. Chris started up his airplane as Heather rejoined the group. "Okay gang chow for breaky then report back in twenty minutes for the extreme sports challenge!" Chris yells and then the plane flies off making us all cough from the smoke.