The Very Last Episode Really

(Luna's POV)

Over the last couple weeks it honestly felt good to relax and reconnect with Courtney and Bridgette even though she spent majority of the time making out with Geoff. And after Duncan was eliminated he spent most of the time flirting with Courtney trying to get her attention. So I ended up spending most of my time recording my new songs in the recording studio that I was lucky to find in the resort and also thinking what I'm going to tell my parents. Other then that it was awesome to see Heather come to the resort finally eliminated and bald after an accident occurred in the dare game of spin the bottle. Even though no one deserves to have their head shaved on live TV but I have to say karma caught up to her.

Now me and the other losing contestants were back on the island to watch the finale and help pick a winner. "Now it's time to welcome the twenty one campers who did not make it to the finals." Chris says and Owen waves at all of us happily. "Hey guys good to see ya!" He says excitedly as we all walk by. "Would everyone who's walked the dock of shame and left camp on the boat of losers kindly take a seat in the peanut gallery of failure. The side you choose to represent who you would to cheer on to victory in today's final competition." He says and I sit on Gwen's side because she's my friend and  I didn't really get to know Owen that well. I see Heather sit on Owen's side with the other half of the competitors. "Nice rug" Gwen says and I just smirk at the horrible wig on Heather's head. "Oh shut it. Stop touching my hair crazy girl." Heather says swatting Izzy's hands away from her hair. Then I saw Heather smiling happily which made me suspicious.

"Why is Heather smiling like that?" Gwen asks Owen. "Maybe she loves her new do or she's just really happy for us." He says giving Gwen a smile. "Wow do you ever have a bad thought about anyone?" She asks and Owen just shrugs happily. "Gwen, Owen this is your chance to tell the peanut gallery of failure what you would do with the money if you won and why you deserve it." Chris says and I watch closely with interest. "Well I guess I'm pretty proud with getting this far. I mean maybe if I can survive here the rest of high school won't be so bad." Gwen says and Izzy laughs as Gwen glares at her. "I'm always good for my word and I did promise to split my hundred grand with Owen but that would still leave me a ton of cash. I guess I'd go traveling and then to university to study art history." Gwen and I cheer happily along with LeShawana and Trent.

"Wow that's really sweet. Boring but sweet Owen?" Chris asks and Owen thinks on it for a couple seconds. "I'd throw the biggest, hugest, sickest party ever and invite everyone here oh yeah!" He exclaims and everyone on his side stands up and cheers and a few people on Gwen's team head over to Owen's leaving only me, Eva, Lindsey, LeShawana, Cody, and Trent to cheer for her. "Owen! Whoo! Owen!" Heather cheers excitedly before blowing a raspberry at Gwen. "At least not all of you are total sellouts." Gwen says to us and I just give her a smile. "Oh! Oh! And I forgot it'll be on a yacht!" Owen exclaims excitedly and Lindsey leaves to go sit on Owen's team. "Nice" I say sarcastically.

"All right it's time for the final challenge. The rejected Olympic relay race." Chris says and we all look at each other confused. "Each of the three parts was pitched to the committee but sadly rejected as an Olympic sport. First each of you has to put on one of these." Chris says tossing a cow hat to Owen and a chicken hat to Gwen. "I think it's clear why this event wasn't accepted." Gwen says looking at the creepy chicken hat. "Dressed as a cow and a chicken run to the first location and shimmy up the pole to retrieve your flag. If you don't have the flag don't bother coming down off that pole. "Oh that's gonna be tough for the big guy." Geoff says looking at Owen worried. "Next you will cross a three hundred meter balance beam, suspended over a massive gorge, while carrying an eagles egg." He explains and Gwen looks worried "Oh hehe. Is that all?" Owen says trying to sound brave but I could hear the fear in his voice.

"No" Chris says and Owen's eyes widen in fear. "Below your friends, the rare, but real, man-eating, freshwater sharks." He says "you had to ask." Gwen states glaring at Owen. "The final leg of the race is a long distance run. Returning to the finish line here. First camper to arrive wins." He says and Gwen smiles at Owen "good luck Owen. If I had to lose to anyone here it'd be you." Gwen says giving him a smile. "Aww that's so nice. I hope you lose to me too." Owen says and I'm not sure I understood what he meant by that. "Yeah go Owen! We want a party!" Geoff exclaims excited for his buddy to win. "You're gonna get one! Woohoo!" Owen cheers making his whole side cheer loud. "Go Gwen! Kick his butt girl!" LeShawana says as she cheers for our friend. "You can do it Gwen!" Trent says giving her a smile as I look at Eva waiting for her to cheer. "I don't cheer." Eva states and I sigh before giving Gwen a confident smile. "Come on Gwen! You've got this!" I say happily as Owen and Gwen take their positions at the starting line. "On your marks, get set, go!" Chris says and Owen and Gwen take off running towards the flagpole. Trent nods to me and we run with Gwen and Izzy and Geoff run with Owen. "Yay Owen! Go Owen run!" Izzy exclaims in a psycho tone that made Owen run faster and it makes me wonder if she still has a crush on the guy.