Punishment

Midoriya's P.O.V

Things have changed a lot in this past hour. One minute I'm on my way to steal something so I can afford to feed my mother and I, the next I'm being dragged into a place called the "Throne Room." To say I'm scared is an understatement. I'm absolutely terrified for what is to come. We arrive at big double doors. The guard, a red haired boy I believe named Kirishima, loosens his already soft grip on my arm and swings open the door. Sitting there in a big, red velvet lined throne, sits the king of Sadona. He looks even more terrifying up close, a permenant scowl on his face. He was informed about what happened and already knows who I am and the crime I've committed. I stand and bow slightly, like I did for Todoroki. He starts to speak, but his facial expression doesn't change. I see where Todoroki gets it from, though the princes' face is almost softer, and more pleasing to look at.

"Care to come clean or do I have to force you to speak?" he almost screams at me causing my eyes to water slightly.

Wiping my eyes before I speak I reply , "I know what I've done is wrong and I don't have a good excuse. My reason was money. I dont have a job because everyone thinks I'm too weak to do anything. So to help my mother, I tried stealing the ring to sell for money."

I decided to give him an honest answer because honestly, I was scared of what would have happened if I lied. He looks quizzicly at me for a moment to see if I'm bluffing. He seems satisfied with my answer, sighing.

"You seem to be honest though you are not off the hook yet." he bellows.

I look up at him with pure confusion written all over my face. Looking over at Kirishima, the king waves his hand as if calling the red head towards him. As he walks over I still can't think straight. What does he mean 'not off the hook yet'? As I stand there deep in thought, the red haired guard walks towards me with a shark-like smile on his face. I didn't notice that his teeth looked somewhat pointed. "I've been informed to take you on a tour of the castle." Kirishima says. Now I'm really confused. Why do I need a tour of the castle, I think as I follow close behind the guard.

" Your name is Kirishima right? I think I heard Todoroki say your name earlier"

"That's my name. I didn't overhear yours though."

"Izuku Midoriya. Where are we going?" I question as we walk into a fine dining room.

" As you can guess, this would be the "Grand Dining Hall." Pretty fancy name for a place where you eat food right? Anyways, those doors back there lead to the kitchen, where the cooks spend most of there time." he points to big, wooden double doors.

We exit the dining room and go down 'The Grand Hallway'. Man, this place has so many fancy names to describe simple places. Just call it a hallway if that's all it is. After going to the 12 different 'lounging areas', the library, an assortment of bedrooms, the ballroom, the wide corridor that is covered in old oil paintings, an art room where Kirishima said Todoroki spends a lot of his time, and a small room that is filled with old boxes.

On the second floor, I see pretty much the same thing. Lots of bedrooms and hall closets, most of them empty.

"And this will be the most important room for you." Kirishima says with a hint of excitement in his voice. He knocked on the door hearing a faint "come in" before pushing the door open. Inside, Todoroki is laying on what I assume is his bed. I walk in the room and instantly hide behind the big guard. "Why is this the most important room?!" I ask through gritted teeth, confusion and annoyance laced between my words. He turns around to grab me putting me in front of himself holding me in place by my shoulders. I then get a full view of Todoroki.

I never noticed how his eyes were two separate colors, but he pulls it off well with his hair. Part of it split down the middle, his red side I'm assuming from his father, while the snowy white side must be from his mother. On the left side of his face, I noticed something I've never seen, even when he talks on news channels...he has a sizeable red scar or birthmark on the left side of his face. He must use makeup to cover up the scar, maybe he is forced to cover it. Whatever the reason, I can't help but let out a small gasp. He must have realized his face wasn't covered, because his hand was quick to shoot up from his side to cover his entire left side of his face. Looking back at Kirishima, I ask the same question I asked as I walked into this room.

"Why is this the most important room?" but this time I was more curious than annoyed. I need to know why I as here.

"The king wants you to be his personal maid."