Fake Love

Todoroki's P.O.V
   "What are you doing here?" I ask, being careful not to raise my voice while I pull away from Izuku. "I think the better question is what are you doing here with your maid?" He screams, making Izuku jump a little. "We've already talked about this. He is my friend." I scream back at him. I could see the hurt in his eyes when I said that. I wasn't out to my dad, I don't think I ever will be, but I excepted that about myself. That's why my mom had to leave. Different beliefs in what love meant.

"Friends? I'm not gonna lie that really hurt." he said, joking to try to play it off. "Good to know I'm dying for fake love!" he screamed, the tears welling up in his eyes, wanting so badly to fall, but not letting them. He ran the way we came in, leaving me alone with my father, who will do who knows what. I need to fix this quick.

"Aw! What are you gonna cry too? You're pathetic. Crying over a maid." he mocked a sympathetic voice, just like he always does when he teases me. "I'm not fighting you here. We can do this somewhere else." I said, walking towards the small picnic table and grabbing the leftover food and backpack. Grabbing both horses by the reins, I begin to walk back, hoping to run into Izuku and explain before I was back at the castle. I knew the second we were there, my father would call me in to have a meeting with him about earlier this morning.

After the 20 minute walk, and no Izuku I go back to the stables. Waiting by the gates, is an angry looking Kirishima. "What the hell dude. Tell me you didn't seriously call Midoriya a 'friend' after you to,d him you loved him. I was cleaning his room and here he comes, crashing in with tears streaming down his face. He explained his side of the story, you need to explain yours befo-"

I cut off his sentence with a simple nod behind me, hearing the other hooves of a horse behind me. Giving me a knowing glance, I hang my head and walk into the throne room, already excepting what fate was to come.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I would be locked in my room, with no reason to get out. I wasn't allowed to see anyone but Kirishima, the guard who would bring me my food. Walking in my room with a rather large plate of food for lunch, he sets it down on my desk, ready to walk out. "How is Izuku?" I question, just wanting to hear that he was okay. "He is doing as good as someone with a broken heart would be. I don't know about his wings though." he says, his voice cold, obviously not wanting to talk to me. "Can I explain the whole thing? I want you to hear what happened on my part."

"Fine, but make it quick. I have to bring Midoriya food too."

"Okay, So you know why my mom had to leave. I explained the whole deal about my scar to Izuku, like I did for you, but I had only met him that night. I didn't want to explain why she did it because I didn't know his stance on love. After a few days of knowing him, I know he was at least bisexual. I just never explained that my mom was pro love while my father was completely against it. I wasn't trying to hurt him today. I just wanted to be undercover from my dad. Who knows what would have happened if he caught us any later. We were lucky it was just a hug."

"I have an idea. Write him a note and I will bring it to him. I can't stay here very long and explain everything to him. The others would get suspicious." Grabbing a piece of paper, I begin to write what I just explained to Kirishima. Folding it up into a small rectangle, I hand it to the red headed guard. "Once you hand it to him, come back here in ten minutes so you can 'get my plate' okay? I have an idea that only you can help with." "You got it." he replied, his shark like smile on his face as he walks out the door.

Coming back in about ten minutes later, I explain my new plan. "Okay, So you have to sneak me into Izuku's room." I explain, nonchalantly. "Are you actually insane! How do you expect me to do that?" he says, already in a small panic. "It will be easy. Just trust me."