The Paint Room

Midoriya's P.O.V

Walking into the rather large room, I get to look at it better than I did during the tour. There were mulitiple emply easils and some with snowy white canvases rested on them. There was a small chair in the middile of the room, like a place for models to sit. On one wall, there was baskets full or different colors going from deep reds to bright blues and greens. There was a small sink in the corner with small paint splatered plastuic cups. I'm guessing these were used to wash the paintbrushes. Walking towards a small table across the room, I notice a set of paintbrushes I've seen in the town shopping center. They were really nice ones too. Walking back over towards Shoto, I see he is grabbing an array of different colors. "What do you usually paint?" I question, curious as to how he got into painting in the first place. "I started classes a while ago but after a while, my dad found out and forced me to stop going. He said I should use my time wisely but it was too fun to quit. So, I To.d him I would use it for the family. All of those paintings you saw in the Grand Hall were painted by me. They were past rulers or mod,es I was pretty much forced to paint. It was still fun and I enjoyed the art and time I spent on a finished product more than focusing on what I actually painted. I still much more prefer painting other things but when I do, I have to keep them a secret otherwise he trashes them."

"So what are you planning on painting today?" I question, hoping he will try to paint something other than a past ruler. "Ho sit on that center chair. Get into a pose that is comfortable to hold." Following his request, I go sit in the chair and cross my legs. It was comfortable enough for me to hold for a while. He went to the different paint buckets picking out a green shade that looked similar to my hair color. He grabbed another green that looked even closer and walked towards me. Opening the caps, he put them close to my hair to see which one matched my fluffy green curls. I sneezed slightly, causing my hair to dip into both caps and giggle. Closing the first paint color he grabbed he brought the other one over to a small table next to the easil he would be using. He had a water cup set up already, along with an assortment of brushes. "Can you flex your wings out slightly?" he questioned, his voice gentle and sweet, not like his usual monotone voice. Taking my cloak off, I stretch my wings out beyond my back. They started to sting like they did earlier this morning and I winced trying my best to keep them staying out a bit.

"I can't get a good angle on your wings so I'll have to reposition you. Is that okay?" he questions. "Whatever makes it easier for you. You're the artist." I state. He walks over to small door, he pulls out a piece of white fabric, a gold band, and a small flower crown made of leaves and daisies. "It would be better to paint you in a more natural way. Take your button up off really quick." Blushing I take off the tie and start to unbutton the black undershirt. Now completely shirtless, he takes the white silk and drapes it over me, covering half of my chest while the other side exposed and ties it on my shoulder. He takes the small gold ring and wraps it around my arm, like a bracelet for my bicep. He then takes the flower crown and drapes it to the side of my hair.

"If you don't mind, could you turn to the side so I can get a better view of your wings?"  I turn to the side facing the wall of paint. A feather from the middle of my wing starts to fall and I try not to let it affect me but it hurt really bad. Another one falls and I try not to move so he doesn't notice what is happening. But instead he bends down and picks up the rather large feather from the ground. Looking at me with wide eyes, he carries it over to his table and sets it next to a pot of white paint. He takes a small bit of a creamy white he also grabbed and mixed it in. Setting the feather back down, he grabs a paintbrush an begins to paint.

Todoroki's P.O.V

Staring at the feather on the ground the same question that caused me to get 4 hours of sleep comes back to my mind.