The Broken Dreams

Izuku and Katsuki finished unpacking everything for the blonde. Katsuki had never felt more grateful for the help he was given. If Izuku hadn't offered, his mother would have insisted that she help.

"We should go back to my house, unless you want to stay here? I did bring some dog food for Everest, so she won't be a problem," Izuku said.

"We should stay. It's getting late. How about I read a book to you in the living room?" Katsuki offered as he made the both of them a cup of hot chocolate.

"Ok! Do you have some night clothes I can wear?" Izuku questioned.

"Yeah I'll get them for you. They might be a little big. You can have a hoodie and some sweatpants," Katsuki set down the hot chocolate and and to get the greenette clothes.

Katsuki blushed at how cute Izuku looked but didn't say anything. He helped Izuku to the couch while Everest laid on the floor on top of a blanket.

"So have you read 'The Young Elites' by Marie Lu?" Katsuki asked as he pulled the book off his shelf.

"No, is it good?" Izuku questioned.

"Well let's find out. Do you want to lay down or sit up?" Katsuki asked.

"Um...Lay down. But we haven't moved the chair in here yet, so you have no where to sit," Izuku said.

"You can just lay on my lap," Katsuki stated.

"Ok," Izuku agreed with a blush on his face.

Katsuki sat down with his back against the arm of the couch and his legs parted so Izuku could lay there. Izuku laid between Katsuki's legs with his head on the taller males stomach.

Katsuki began reading. By the time he got to chapter five be felt a heavy weight on his chest. The greenette had fallen asleep on him. Katsuki smiled fondly at the boy.

The blonde set the book on the table next to him and clicked the lamp off. Katsuki turned leaving his back facing the outside of the couch.

Izuku curled up into a ball with his face now in Katsuki's chest and his back to the back of the couch. He left out soft breathes and had a calmed face while asleep.

Red petals fell from the sky. Izuku could see the petals falling. Nothing else was visible to him. He ran into trees and tripped on holes. It was all black, except for the red. Crimson red, he could see it. Izuku nearly wanted to cry.

Izuku woke up quickly. He had seen the color red in his dream. He usually couldn't see colors or anything in his dream. On the void of darkness.

"Kacchan," Izuku mumbled to the sleeping boy beside him.

"What?" Groaned the male as he ope ed his eyes. Izuku gasped in joy. Tears filled his eyes.

"I can see your eyes. The color red, I can see it," Izuku mumbled while he hugged the crimson eyed male.

"Ok, that's progress. Let's try to get you to see a new color every day. If we can do that then by the time your mom gets back you can fully see her. Sound like a plan?" Katsuki questioned getting slightly excited.

He loved that Izuku could see his eyes. He wanted nothing more than for Izuku to be able to see everything again. He couldn't imagine not helping him. Which was odd, because Katsuki was not a nice guy.

"Is that even possible? I mean seeing red is good and all but what if this is it? Maybe the world is just thinking 'We gotta give the kid something. Let's give him red' and I don't get anything else," Izuku mumbled sadly.

Katsuki internally sighed and externally glared at Izuku. How could this by think like that? Was it because he had been taught that there was nothing else to think? Had his mother never encouraged the gift of his sight being back? Katsuki frowned at the thought.

"Izuku, anything is possible, you just gotta believe. Today we will work on, hm, green. We'll work on green," Katsuki decided.

"That's my hair color right?" Izuku questioned. Katuki nodded then said yes out loud. Izuku giggled because he was able to watch Katsuki's eyes. The two boys stood and got ready for the day.

Unintentionally, Izuku put on the blonde's sweatshirt. He didn't knw until the boy said something about it at breakfast. However when tey left the house, the greenette was still wearing the sweatshirt. Katsuki took Izuku to the forest so he could be around the nature associated color.

Izuku happily ran his fingers over the leaves of the trees and his hands through the grass. The enjoyed skipping around and sometimes seeing a red leaf. He tried to imagine the red leaf as green but to no avail. Then, he fell into a river.

Izuku had never had a reason to swim. Blind people with water was just  not a good combination. If you couldn't see wear you were swimming then you should probably avoid it. With that being said, Izuku did not know how to swim.

"DEKU!!!" Katsuki screamed and jumped into the water to help the boy. He grabbed the small boy and helped on to the land. Izuku sobbed in fright.

"Water, what does it look like?" Izuku asked.

"Well it is a clear liquid But outside it looks blue," Katsuki explained.

"Blue," Izuku murured. He smiled and stood up. HE help his hands out and walked towards Katsuki. The only way he was ale to know where he was from his crimson eyes (Ocean eyes just came on and I was like NO CRIMSON EYES)

Katsuki grabbed the males arms in confusion before Izuku fell into his chest. The blonde embraced him and let Izuku hold him. The small boy needed someone and Katsuki wasn't going to ruin that.

"I will always be here for you Izuku," Katsuki mumbled to the greenette. Izuku gripped onto Katsuki. Izuku needed to hear those words. He needed to know that someone was there for him in a world where no one was.

He lovd knowing that Katsuki was ther for him. He wouldn't have it any other way. So he just clutched the blonde until sleep over took his world.