Humanity Is Confined Only In A Few Hearts

Does get kind of sexually graphic but not smut

Izuku and Katsuki walked into their apartment. Izuku was kissing Katsuki while the blonde male pulled the male into their shared room. When he got in he closed the door and threw the greenette into their bed.

"You sure this is ok?" Katsuki asked.

"Please, please, please," Izuku whined. That was all Katsuki needed to hear before clothes were torn off and the night began.

The following morning Izuku woke up sore. He had experienced the best night of his life and was now experiencing the after effects.

"Let me make you some breakfast," Katsuki kissed Izuku's shoulder. The greenette nodded and let himself fall back to sleep.

In the kitchen Katsuki made eggs, bacon, biscuits, and gravy. He smiled as he thought of the night before. He had wanted to do that with Izuku for a while and now that it was done that was all he ever wanted to do.

After breakfast was done, he brought it up to his boyfriend. Said boy had fallen back asleep and had to be awoken by a small shake.

"Thank you," Izuku smiled as Katsuki placed the tray of food on the bed. The blonde then sat next to Izuku and ate his food as well.

"What do you want to do today?" Katsuki asked then took a bite of bacon.

"I don't know. Maybe we could go to that museum. You know the one that explains the history of art," Izuku suggested.

"Sure. My mom wants to see you too. She said she wanted to see you now that you have sight and you can see her. I told her that she could see you even though you couldn't see her but she is not the smartest," Katsuki rambled.

"I'd love to see Mitsuki! Tomorrow or today?" Izuku asked.

"I'll text her and see what her plans are. Probably tomorrow though," Katsuki answered.

"Ok, thank you for breakfast! I am going to go take a quick shower," Izuku smiled.

"No problem. I will take the dishes to the sink and wash them. Have a good shower," Katsuki grinned.

"It would be better if you joined me," Izuku winked.

"Is that an offer?" Katsuki smirked.

"Yup," Izuku nodded.

"Accepted. I'll be there in a second," Katsuki then raced downstairs.

Izuku got in the shower and turned the water to the right temperature. He sighed as the heated water hit his ski. The water relaxed his muscles.

A pair of arms slipped around the greenette's waist and he leaned into his boyfriend's embrace. The blonde male lathered shampoo onto the shorter makes fluffy hair.

"I think we should just stay here today. Relax, watch some movies," Izuku sighed.

"Yeah, that sounds fun," Katsuki agreed as he rinsed the soap from the greenette's hair. He then washed his own hair and washed their bodies.

"If I hadn't gotten my sight back, would you still love me?" Izuku asked suddenly.

"What makes you ask that? Of course I would. I feel in love with you while you were blind. Sure your sight is a gift but I would love you regardless," Katsuki answered without hesitation.

"You're so perfect," Izuku mumbled. The two exited the shower and got dressed after that.

When the duo left the bathroom they decided to watch some movies. So, they snuggled up on the couch. The feeling of the others body heat was all they needed.

Izuku laid there thinking. He loved Katsuki. He loved that boy more than anything else in the universe. It was weird feeling like that. The greenette had never felt like that towards anyone.

Katsuki thought of how beautiful the boy in his arms was. He thought about all of the times they spent together. About when they first met and the months they spent loving each other before finally admitting it out loud.

"We're lucky," Izuku said.

"What do you mean?" Katsuki asked.

"We found each other again. Some people fall in love and never see each other again. I am not taking advantage of that," Izuku smiled.

"Neither am I," Katsuki kissed the boy and turned on the next movie.

Next day

The two boys walked into Katsuki's house. Mitsuki stood in the kitchen baking brownies when they answered.

"Hello Izuku!!! HEY YOU STUPID BRAT," Mitsuki greeted the two.

"Hello Mitsu-"

"DON'T CALL ME A BRAT YOU OLD HAG!" Katsuki interrupted.

"Ugh whatever. So how have you been Izuku? It feels like it has been forever," Mitsuki asked.

"I'm good. I love being able to see. It is like nothing I've ever... I want to say it's like nothing I have very seen before but that is obvious..." Izuku laughed.

"Oh I have missed you so much! When will you two get married?" the mother beamed.

"Um I uh um? Anyway the weather?" Izuku tried to change the subject.

"Hey Izuku, may I speak to my mother alone?" Katsuki asked his boyfriend politely.

"Of course!" Izuku beamed.

The greenette exited the room.and checked on the brownies.

"Did you get the ring?" Mitsuki asked.

"Yeah, I think he will really like it," Katsuki smiled and showed it to his mother.

The ring was a silver band with a green emerald in the center. Gold designs wrapped around the emerald creating a heart.

Mitsuki gasped. "I can't believe my but is getting married."

"I know mom, I know," Katsuki smiled.