And The Path That Should Be Seen

Izuku found himself waking up on a comfortable surface. He seemed to be sleeping a lot lately. Well, fainting.

"I made you tea," Katsuki told the greenette. Izuku looked up and saw something brilliant. He saw the shade of blue that was Katsuki's shirt.

"Thank you," Izuku mumbled as he held his hand out for the tea. The cup was light blue and had designs that Izuku could not see but the blurry image of blue was there.

"It's blue," Izuku told Katsuki. The blonde gasped in surprise and nodded.

"Yes it is! Can you see it?" Katsuki happily asked. He was worried that maybe the greenette was only guessing.

"It's blurry, like your eyes, but the color is evident,” Izuku explained as he sipped his tea.

"That's brilliant! Do you want to go anywhere today? We can stay here if you want," Katsuki asked.

"Are we at my house or yours?" Izuku asked the blonde.

"Mine, it was closer," Katsuki explained. Izuku nodded and took another drink of his tea.

"We should stay here. Do you have board games?" Izuku smiled.

"I think I have chutes and ladders, Monopoly, operation, and candy land," Katsuki informed the boy.

"Can we play operation?" Izuku asked.

"Uh, sure?" Katsuki got the game and set it up. He went first and successfully got the piece out.

Izuku placed his hands on the board and found a hole with a piece in it. The greenette successfully grabbed the piece without hitting the sides. He had learned how to play board games a long time ago.

"Woah, that's neat!" Katsuki exclaimed excitedly.

"Yup," Izuku grinned at his talent.

Katsuki felt like a little girl who was fan-girling over her favorite princess. These actions were not like him at all. He didn't usually exclaim things excitedly. Katsuki was more of an angry person.

After playing a few.rounds of operation, they played Monopoly. Izuku won that game. Katsuki was tired of playing with the blind boy who could somehow know the game better than he did.

"How about, I take you uptown to a restaurant and to a few shops. Just for the heck of it, ya know?" Katsuki asked Izuku.

"That sounds fun. Is what I am wearing presentable for this?" Izuku asked as he looked down, as if he could see what he was wearing.

The greenette did like to imagine. He liked to pretend that he could see, that he wasn't disabled. Because, then he wouldn't be different from everyone else.

"You're wearing one of my shirts and some sweatpants. Let's say you need to change. I washed your jeans from a few days ago and you can have one of my hoodies, ok?"

"Sounds like a plan," Izuku agreed. Katsuki pulled the boy to his feet.

"Here," Katsuki handed Izuku his sweatshirt. The sweater was way too big on the greenette but, Izuku didn't mind it.

By the end of his dressing, Izuku was wearing Katsuki's grey hoodie that said 'I'm to tired for this shit' and his pair of light wash blue jeans. In addition to that, he wore his red sneakers and some bracelets.

Katsuki wore a red hoodie that said 'I'm Gay' in black letters. He wore black ripped jeans and combat boots with it. he had on a black choker and his silver septum nose ring.

"Let's go," Izuku yipped happily as he skipped right into a door. Katsuki held back his laugh.

"You ok?" The blonde male asked.

"Yeah, sometimes I forget that I can't see," Izuku mumbled. Katsuki frowned but nodded.

"Well, hopefully you will be able to see soon," Katsuki said lightly as he patted Izuku's shoulder.

"Anyway, let's go," Izuku changed the topic.

Truth be told, Izuku didn't know what to think. He had been able to see blurry colors, but did that mean he could see everything? He really wanted to, but was it possible?

Could a blind man see again? The Bible told tales of a man who could turn the blind to the sighted, but Katsuki was no God. He was a meet mortal who wanted to help. Would that be enough?

Izuku had his doubts, but he also had his beliefs. He believed in Katsuki. The blonde had promised to help Izuku, and he believed that the promise would be fulfilled. Even if he can't see perfectly, he can see colors.

There were so many possibilities and Izuku knew that. He knew that there was a possibility of getting his sight back. To him, that is all that matters.

"Hey, you ok? You spaced out," Katsuki waved his hand in front of Izuku's face before realizing he couldn't see it. He then slowly lowered his hand as Izuku laughed.

"Did you just wave your hand in front of my face?" Izuku asked. Katsuki chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his neck.

"Um, yeah?" He mumbled. Izuku giggled as Katsuki led him to the car.

When Izuku felt the car rev, he knew they were about to start driving. He prepared for the jolt forward of the car then relaxed.

"So, how far away is this place?" Izuku questioned.

"About an hour. Is that ok?" Katsuki asked.

"Yes, yes, that is fine," the greenette reassured.

"Ok, well, what do you want to listen to?" Katsuki asked.

"Is History Maker ok?" Izuku responded with a question.

"Yup yup," Katsuki popped the final p.

"Yay," Izuku cheered. He began singing loudly to the lyrics. He belted then like there was no one else around him.

In his blind world, there hardly was anyone around him. It was just him and his darkness. But now he had the honor of being accompanied by colors and shadows. For that he was grateful.

Izuku smiled to himself as they drove. He truly was lucky. There was no other place he would want than right here.

He wanted to always be with his Kaachan. If he never got his sight back, he wouldn't care. As long as he had this blonde, he would be ok.