We Don't Talk We Chatter

Izuku was at the eye doctor office. He was sitting patiently waiting for his glasses. He had been waiting for this nearly his entire life. He would be able to see.

He had told his mom what was happening. She had returned home a week ago. (Can't remember if she came home or not, so she did). He was excited to see her.

But the boy was more excited to see someone else. Someone he had fallen in love with. This boy was Katsuki Bakugo. The boy who helped him see.

The boy sat beside him now as they waited for the doctor to retrieve his glasses. He was legally blind without them, but, he would have them.

The boy would be able to learn to drive, to shop, to color, to read. He would get to do things like a normal person. He was so excited. But nervous, he was so nervous.

The world would be clear for the first time. It would be something new to him. He would get to look at the sunset and watch all of the colors swirl vividly throughout the sky.

He would get to look at the ocean and not just feel the waves. The boy would get to see the piercing blue that filled the bay near his house. He would get to see the fish swim at his feet.

Although he felt bad for thinking it, Izuku knew he wouldn't always have to have a guide dog him. As much as Everest meant to him, he was excited to be able to do things on his own.

"Here we are, your glasses," the doctor said. It wasn't his normal doctor. But he gladly accepted the glasses. He then turned towards Katsuki.

"My world is about to change," Izuku told the blonde. The blonde smiled at this.

"It's going to be scary, but it will be worth it. Do you want to wait til we get home to out them on or now?" Katsuki asked.

"Now, I want to see you now," Izuku said then pushed the glasses on his face.

The boy had beautiful blonde hair and piercing red eyes. His skin was a gorgeous tan that complimented him quite nicely. Katsuki had think pink lips that were formed into a small smile and a button nose that made him look cute. He had no freckles but he had cute little dimples that showed only faintly with the small smile. He was tall with a broad build. Izuku kissed him.

"You're so beautiful," Izuku whispered. There were tears in his eyes.

Then Katsuki spun him around before him, there was a mirror. He saw himself and he choked. His hand was placed on his face.

He observed his pale skin. His green eyes observed himself thoroughly. He examined his freckles and his own button nose. The boy noted his wide eyes and think red lips. He noticed his skinny frame and lack of muscle. He observed his green hair that showed his black roots. His hair was fluffy and soft, but he already knew that. It was just weird to see what that looked like. He also looked at his black glasses. They let him see. They let him know all of these beautiful things.

"I'm not hideous," Izuku muttered.

"No, you're so beautiful," Katsuki responded.

"Can we go see my mom?" Izuku asked. His eager eyes looked directly into Katsuki's for the first time.

"We can see whatever you want," Katsuki responded.

(The chapters are going to be short but that is because I know that he would want to see everything and I don't want him to just see everything in one chapter so I am breaking it up)