Chapter 2 (Friends)

I looked at him as shock flooded through me. The all mighty Kachan that had bullied me for years was in front of me crying. I started as the tears continued to rush down his face before I walked up to him and pulled him into a hug.

He nuzzled my shoulder and began to calm down but still sobbed everyknown and then.
"D-deku I'm so sorry I didn't mean it." He said to me.
"Oh so now your feeling guilty no you just don't want my death on you because it will effect your so mighty reputation." I didn't even notice the tears rushing down my face as I was saying this.
"Why did you start bullying me in the first place, was it because I'm quirkless, we'll concentrates Kachan because of you I'm at my lowest and don't want to be here anymore. Is
that what you bullied me for so I would leave or die or just for the sake of it?"

"Izuku look the reason I bullied you was to protect you but I just ended up hurting you instead I'm sorry I really am I understand if you don't forgive me but I really am sorry." He looked at me in the eyes and I could see the sorrow.
"Kachan I-I don't think I will be able to forgive you straight away but we could always try to be friends again."
He looked at me and grinned "ok."
I smiled at the fact that me and Kachan had a second chance at fixing things. I was about to get up to walk of but Kachan grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.
" Promise me you'll never try to kill yourself or cut again." He said
I thought about it for a moment before replying "I promise."

Hey it's the author again
How was chapter 2?
I'm not sure how to go with this story but will improvise and hopefully it turns out good any ideas let me know