why

deku pov

I woke up in between both kachan and todoroki and remebered id told them everything. i looked down upset because now they will think im weak. I tried to hold my tears back as i slowly slipt out of bed so they wouldnt notice of course luck wasnt on my side today. I felt a hand grab me i looked down and it was todoroki.

"where are you going?" he asked.

"i was just going toilet and for a shower." i replied knowing i was a terrible lyer.

"dont lie to me Izuku."

i sighed and he dropped my arm as soon as he did i ran. I heard him yelling a tme but i didnt stop i went behind the dorms and cried, i cried for what seems like hours. as i cried i felt a hand on my shoulder i looked up and it was kachan.

"deku, come back to your dorm please." his voice had softness in it which i havent heard before. i stood up and hugged him. he picked me up and i rapped my legs around him and sobbed into his shoulder as he carried me back upstairs seeing todoroki on the way who followed us up. i slowly drifted off to sleep.

when i woke up i sat on the end of the bed and looked up to see todoroki and kachann whispering to eachother then looked at me confused.

"who the hell are you?" i hear kachan ask. i look up confused.

"Kachan its me deku, todoroki it izuku." i said confused woth whats going on.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME."kachan shouted i moved up to the edge of the bed out of fear and started crying.

"why dont you rememember me you saved me from my mum and." before i could continue i felt a slap across my face. i looked up it was todoroki.

"why would anyone love someone as worthless as you." his stare was cold and hoestly iit scared me.

I woke up crying and looked to my sides there was kachan and todoroki staring at me cocerned.

"How could yous forget me yous said that yous cared i trusted yous." i said tears rushing down my face.