Explain

Bakaugou pov

"Explain what happened deku." I said too him with a serious  look ready to kill whoever hurt him this time.  he shook his head and tried to get away but me and todoroki held on to him tight."

"midoriya you need to explain what happened so we can help.'' Aizawa said.

I heard him gulp, "Everything?" he asked obviously scared of our reaction. Me and todoroki both nodded.

He sighed before nodding his head.

"Well i was a late bloomer with my quirk so my mum and dad thought i was quirkless so my dad left us. after that my mum started taking her anger out on me by yelling hitting and kicking. it wasnt much better at school either. i got bullied by the same group of kids for years." i looked down in guilt there i knew he was talking about me but didnt want them to know.

"that went on for a while then one day i tried to fight back with my mum which caused her to attack me with a knife which now is a huge scar on my stomach. later that day one of my bullies told me to take a swandive of the roof of a building which i was about to do but kachan stopped me before i could and stayed with me for a few days to make sure i was ok. my mum was had left for a buisness trip earlier that day.

after that everything began to get better exept for the abuse at home, i developed a quirk and stopped getting bullied and then i got to here. at first it was fine but then a group of kids third years to be presise started bullying me at first it was name calling then they started beating me up that was the first time i ever passed out from it. everthing at home was getting worse then we got dorms which im really thankful for but it still wasnt ok. ive tried to kill myself a few times but never succeded and ended up not eating anymore. at first i didnt realise i stopped eating but yeah." at this point me,todoroki and deku all had tears rushing down our face..

"ok thanks midoriya now because your not in a stable position you have to have two people with you at all times and we will sort the rest out. " aizawa  said. he nodded and leaned in hugging todoroki as if his life deended on it. i ended up joining in the hug aswell.  we laid down and ended up falling asleep together.

I felt guilty as fuck right now.