Chapter 3(broken promises)

I watched as Kachan left to go home, I got up and sighed before going downstairs to get a drink. I looked at the cubord debating whether I should eat something or not before I decided no and went out for a walk.
As I was walking down to the park some of Kachans friends came up to me before pushing me to the floor and hitting and kicking me.
" Why won't you just die already no one cares about a quirkless looser like you and the funny thing is that you think you can be a hero." One of the laughed at me.
As soon as they left I got up and ran home as fast as I could.
I went to my room and cried for what seemed like forever before going into the bathroom and locking the door.

Trigger warning

'Sorry Kachan I know I promised I just can't not do it.' I thought to myself as I grabbed a blade and started cutting on both arms.
The voices started up in my head listing everything that's wrong with me.
Useless
Quirkless
Stupid
Mistake
Unwanted
Just a deku
Kill yourself no one will care.
As I finished cutting I just sat there and cried for another few hours before rapping up my arms and going back to my room.

Trigger warning over.

As I began to fall asleep I heard someone walk in my room before going to sleep completely forgetting to put my hoodie back on.