Chapter 7 (Finally free)

I slowly began to pack my stuff, as I did Kachan and Todoroki sat there watching me. Once i was finished Todoroki grabbed my hand as we walked back out to the kitchen Kachan following behind us.
In the kitchen was my mum and Kachans parents I'm not surprised Todorokis parents aren't here.

"Your a bitch you know that." Kachan spat at my mum. She looked up confused.
"Katsuki that was not very nice now apologise you brat." His mum said to him.
"No do you know what been happening the past few years poor Izuku here has been getting fucking abuse by this bitch and is suicidal and depressed because of it." Kachan replied. Before anyone could say something we heard laughter.
"Oh so someone finally worked it out well at least hes gonna be our of my hands now the worthless brat I'm surprised he didn't succeed at committing suicide ha can't do anything right can you."
Kachans mum stood there shocked before walking over to my mum and slapped her right across the face.
"You fucking bitch how could you do that to your own child." She screamed. My mum just shrugged.
Kachans mum came up to me and helped me grab my stuff before leading me to the car.
"Your safe know Izuku." She said to me.
I just nodded before falling asleep in between Todoroki and Kachan.